Just a nippy late-night post before I doze off... I got this Etude House Drawing Show in Wild Khaki (GR701) from the June press kit which I was so fortunate enough to have.
These cream pencil type eye liners are from the Etude House Drawing Show collection which aims to give a precise artistic line and finish.
|from left to right: GR701, BE101, BK801, BK802|
|from left to right: BK803, BR401,PK101, RD301|
- GR701 - Wild Khaki
- BE101 - Moonlight Vanilla
- BK801 - Starry Night Black
- BK802 - Monster Black
- BK803 - Battle Grey
- BR401 - Chocolat Chaud
- Pk101 - Starlight Pink
- RD301 - Vin Chaud
- Sliding Cream Type - glides smoothly to eyelids which gives a vibrant color and defined line.
- Fast Dry Waterproof - dries quickly (15-20 seconds) upon application and it is resistant to water, oil and "sweat" =).
- Rolling-fit Method - Pressurized powder for an intense / dense texture
- Multi-shadow Liner - Provides adjustable line (depending on the density of your application) and sultry and smoky eye shadow (blend it before it dries).
Net Weight 2 grams
Availability all Etude House branches.This thing is very very handy and it is designed in a plastic material (kinda soft) which makes sharpening easier. I personally don't favor the sharpening part since smudges or residues on the sharpener usually spoil the stuff inside the make up kit (although cleaning it after will address this concern).
I got the Wild Khaki (GR701) choice and I find it almost pitch black. The intense vividness of the shade makes the eyes more animated and dramatic. =)
Instead of swatching it, I tried to inscribe "Etude" on my arm and the cream pencil glided smoothly on it (no need of re-tracing the letters to get the outcome desired). Yes, single and light stroke =). You can add pressure or density to make it darker though.
The other picture (just below with the Etude still) was captured after I tried to rub it with my hand (after it had dried of course) and it won't just come off. I was pretty impressed by how it stayed on my arm without smudging... Very ideal for a long long day indeed. =)Frozen Blossom's thoughts:
I adore this because...
- it doesn't smudge
- its color is so intense and vivid
- it lasts long
- it is so creamy
- it glides well
- it is resistant to sweat, oil and water
- it is very affordable
- it is very handy
- it doesn't worry me gettin' the "panda eyes"
- brings life to my dull and swollen eyese
- it's Etude House
I dislike this because... (I wonder how these things <negative> happened after a month of my first usage.
- the lead honestly dries out pretty quick after you first opened it (after a month)
- when the lead dries out, it won't glide on the eyelids as smoothly as the first time it was opened =(
|left pic (taken after office hours) shows how my eye shadow caked on the crease of my eye but the pencil liner stayed there the way I had applied it in the morning...|