Monday, July 30, 2012

Kpopped: Sorry Sorry taken by Bench

Anneonghaseo!!!

Certified KPOPPED!!!  What a fluky day to get a hold of this limited edition Super Junior tshirts at 10% off at Bench...yep, without second thoughts I grabbed the last Sorry Sorry tees for-him and for-her lol.  Instant couple's shirts!!!  I know it will drive the old-school hubby mad lol.  Well, he has to wear it for the love of the wifey =) or else...hehehe
since I gained weight, my shirt is now my boy's shirt (the couple shirt turned into daddy n son shirt)
Donghae and Choi Siwon's billboard at EDSA.  
Credits:  Orange Magazine TV
I love Siwon of Super Junior but I prefer this Sorry Sorry design worn by Donghae.  It reminded me of their hit song SORRY SORRY which I used to dance every morning (after waking up) in Vigan way back 2009 lol.


Anneong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment