Thursday, July 19, 2012

Indulge with Zalora!!!

Good morning ladies!!!

Shopping has been made incredibly convenient now a days.  I, having been situated in a laid back province, personally take pleasure from this trend.  
Zalora Philippines - Beauty Corner presents an all-embracing collection of cosmetics, fragrances, tools and accessories, skincare, hair care, bath and body care of eminent and trusted-quality brands.  
Coincidentally,  I stumbled on the website and found myself skimming through the pages and signing up in that instant. Who wouldn't if you get an introductory gift of PhP250.00 voucher after enlisting right?  Definitely a good discount for a minimum purchase of PhP500.00!!!


Additionally,  you can enjoy other perks like 30 days return policy,  free shipping nationwide, same day delivery, option for cash on delivery and call Zalora for free at 02-858-0777.
Indeed, their foremost objective is to absolutely delight their shoppers!!!


To those who had been visiting my site, they know that I don't own a decent make up brush set.  So, look what I found here... Suesh Blush 8pc make up brush set in adorable pink for only PhP850.00 less PhP250.00 (introductory gift from signing up).  Absolutely an offer I shouldn't miss right?
photo from Zalora  Website
Finally, as one of the chosen  Zalora Brand Ambassadors, which I am most thrilled of course, I happily share a 5% off with you ladies when you make a minimum purchase of PhP500.00 from any items under the beauty section.  Just don't forget to use my voucher code FrozenBlossoms12q upon checkout.

That's it ladies...indulge with Zalora!!!  Happy Shopping!!!

For updates...please like Zalora Philippines on Facebook. =)

4 comments:

  1. Hey! :) Those brushes are adorable! I've been looking at blogs of fellow Z Ambassadors and it's so nice to finally find someone who uses the blogger platform as well! :D A big hello from winawonders.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wina, nice meeting you too! =) Thanks for droppin' by =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello fellow Z ambassador! Just dropped by to say hi! Oh and it's super cool that you review Etude House products I love those :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alessi, thanks for droppin by. =)
    I love Etude - very competitive brand =)

    ReplyDelete