Sunday, July 1, 2012

Etude House June 2012 Kit

Good afternoon Sunday!!!

I am most excited when I got an email from Etude House that I'll be gettin' some free stuff from their new products this June.  It feels paradise!!! Thank you Etude House Philippines!!!  (My sister picked it up for me at SM Mega Mall since I am plainly million miles away from the big city).
So without wavering...here are the stuff they sent to Frozen Blossoms...=) I am so bewildered, honestly. =) Who wouldn't want good bits and pieces from a brand everybody loves (chills and BIG smile)?
Awww...sweet!!! A personalized DVD which contains their new lines for June.  I am wowed by the fact that it got my name on it hihihi.
First...they included a taste of their new skin care line, I's real Facial Mask Sheets in Broccoli and Chestnut Shells.  This line promotes natural ingredients for skin softening and nourishing (Php128.00 each).
Second...the Lovely Cookie Blusher in #4, Carrot Cheesecake (Php348.00).  It looks so exquisite and I can't just wait to grab the puff and liven my cheeks in summery flush.
Third...the Drawing Show collection!!! They included both Creamy Liner (Php498.00) and Creamy Pencil (Php348.00). Big lively eyes...sooners, baby (wink).
Etude House Drawing Show Creamy Liner 
Etude House Drawing Show Creamy Pencil
And lastly,  Etude House spared me the Playhouse 2012 Press Kit which I forgot last Pink Fair.  Post updated here...Etude Playhouse Pink Fair 2012.
The Playhouse kit contains Missing U Hand Cream (Php278.00), Belle Dress Shower Cologne (Php378.00), Milk Talk Body Wash (Php298.00) and a DVD which contains products for April and May.

Just a foretaste of the products to indulge with...
Etude House Sun-prise Line


Etude House Nail Remover


Etude House Moistfull Cream
It's Real

Items soon for review... Good night!!!
For more informations and updates, please visit and like Etude House Philippines facebook page!!!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! You have plenty of Etude House Stuff! I envy you sissy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky girl you are to get so much freebies from etude house ^__^


    http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how exciting to get freebies from Etude House! Lucky you. Have fun playing with your new goodies and can't wait to hear what you think of them. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's pretty nice Ms. Tin! I envy you! ^^, Anyway I'll be waiting for the review of the It's real Mask haha I so wanted to try that out but hesitant to spare 128 php for a mask.

    ReplyDelete