Sunday, July 1, 2012

Benefit Loot - Fourth ;)

Good morning Sunday!!!

I hope your week went well.  I had been taken up by a lot of things these previous days and it was utterly strength draining period for me hayyyyssss.  Good things happen though...thanks to E.L. James for her novel, Fifty Shade of Grey, which kept me perky and partly sane all through out. =) And thanks to Miles for my "FOURTH" Benefit Loot, which sent me to CLOUD 9 in an instant.  
I just can't wait to try each...I hope my skin will love them.  I know it will.  =)
She sent me  Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Spf25 PA+++ Brightening Make Up in "Cheers to me" CHAMPAGNE. =)
I have so much hope with Stay Don't Stray (Stay Put Primer) since I always use under eye concealer. =)
Woooowww Brow Zings...badly needed since I have literally very fine eyebrows (hihihi).
And lastly High Brow for a younger looking eyes... ooops =)

She never forgets and I'm grateful... =)  She had sent a lot...Thank you!!!

Enjoy your Sunday everyone!!! 

8 comments:

  1. I want to try Benefit, too! :D I absolutely adore their packaging, and I've heard plenty of good things. <3 Can't wait for your reviews~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sophisticated and somewhat playful packaging ayt? =) can't wait to try them too.... =) have a happy weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great stuffs :D i want to try them out someday ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish to try them soon! These products looks great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucky girl!! :) is the foundation any good? i want to try some xD


    http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ill try soon sis :) hope my skin will like it :)

    ReplyDelete