Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Review: Tony Moly Simply Style Slim Mascara - Volume

Hello ladies!!!

I haven't done any mascara review for quite some time, though I have tried a lot in my life time hehehe.  I usually get the nice one at around PhP 500.00 (USD12.00) or more to get the eyelash length and volume that I want.   I was in Manila some time in February when I ran out of my mascara.  Since it was the love month and I need to have a sexy eyelash hahaha I hurriedly went lookin' for something good below PhP 500.00 and there I stumbled on Tony Moly Simply Style Slim Mascara - Volume at the Mega Mall branch.
Product Description
A mascara designed to make the eyelashes  naturally longer and thicker.

Available variants:
1.  Curling
2.  Volume
I got the volume option to give my short fine eyelashes some life. 

Net weight 8 grams
Price Php198.00 (almost USD5.00)  Imagine how affordable this thing is right?
Availablity :  all Tony Moly branches

How to use:
1.  Curl your eyelashes first.
2.  Apply mascara.  Just one coat will make a big difference actually but I do prefer maximum of two coats. =)

Packaging is really really handy and the applicator's size is just right to keep the eyelashes covered without touching the eyelids.  It is pretty slim so you can actually comb the lashes at the corners of the eyes and the lower lashes too without smudging it.

The formula is quite damp but dries really quick which I love so much.  I get to coat my lashes evenly without having  too much risk ruining it.
I got really short and fine eyelashes as seen at the lower left box (below).  Aigoo almost not visible hahaha. The upper box shows how much my lashes improved  and the lower right box is an up close picture.  I am pretty pleased with this mascara considering that its very very affordable and I have been using it for almost 4 months now.  

It stays for 8 hours without falling off.  I don't actually fear getting the panda eyes (dark under eye circles).
please don't mind my eyebags and red eyes (genetics - I get them every morning)
Frozen Blossoms' thoughts:
I super love this thing because...
  • it is super affordable
  • it lasts long, 1 bottle for 4 months now
  • no panda eyes
  • no black eyes hahaha
  • it doesn't smudge
  • it is so easy to take it off
  • is is super handy
  • keeps my eyelashes long and thick
I honestly have no complaints against this product and I will definitely buy it again.

So there goes my review... good night!!!

9 comments:

  1. so pretty lashes! <33 oh I love these cheap mascaras from tony moly too!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erika!!! Thanks for droppin by... =) I see you got the curling,  I'll try that once I finish this one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haven't bought something from Tony Moly for quite sometime now. Will drop by their store to check this one out! thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great review! :)
    followed you too xx


    http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds amazing :) great review sis ^^ its so affordable! omohh~
    when i wake up my upper lid puffy like a gold fish and its genetic too hehe

    ~aiMee/aMz, http://amz88.blogspot.com/ <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for droppin by sis, definitely a good buy!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds amazing :) great review sis ^^ its so affordable! omohh~
    when i wake up my upper lid puffy like a gold fish and its genetic too hehe

    ~aiMee/aMz, http://amz88.blogspot.com/ <3

    ReplyDelete