Thursday, June 28, 2012

Review: Skin79 The Prestige BB Cream Diamond Collection

Good morning ladies!!!

How's your day so far?  The weather is quite unsettled here in Ilocos and good thing I don't have to drag myself to work.  I love spending rainy days at home with family. =)
In fact, I am having a few minutes break from my new addiction, Fifty Shades of Grey, to drop a quick post. =)

It's my first time to check out BB cream from Skin79.  I got myself, The Prestige BB Cream Diamond Collection.
Product Description
Skin79 is another well-known Korean cosmetics and make up brand and they present a wide range of blemish balm creams which they prefer to call "BEBLESH BALM"...fairly interesting.

I have here a travel size Skin79 The Prestige BB Cream from their Diamond Collection.  It is a 3-effects-functional beblesh balm that...
  • has whitening properties
  • smooths aways lines making it more bright and resilient
  • has SPF25 PA++ to protect the skin from harmful UV ray
Key ingredients:
  1. Adenosine and arbutin - best in whitening and wrinkle improvement
  2. Caviar extract - skin firming
  3. Aloe vera - softens the skin
  4. Mineral Powder - keeps the skin radiant and supple
Retail size 40ml
I got mine in cute travel size, 5g
Availability - It is not sold locally.  But I got mine from ebay, Gailygirl.

Directions
  1. skincare routine
  2. pat evenly on face
(I had been a fan of bb creams ever since I first laid my eyes on them...trying just excites me. )
I have read a lot of good reviews on this one so I thought of giving myself a chance. (Note:  Again, when I buy something, I see to it that it is worth all my precious money and time, so most reviews I post on my site were favored.)  

The cream is quite thick but surprisingly very seamless to blend. It gives me the not so dewy almost matte finish which is befitting in my country's temperature.

It gives a reasonable coverage... I mean not too sheer not too full.  You can build it though depending on your skin condition.  I had been breakin' out lately and I need to cover up a bit.  I need extra concealing on the bumps though.  

The color is quite pale but it sets and adjusts to skin tone after few minutes. =)

This beblesh balm feels very very light on skin.  I needed something not suffocating to give my skin some air to breathe especially at its circumstance.

Below are my swatches... hehehe please bear with my grainy photos =(
thick and creamy =)
swatches
almost not there look
Frozen Blossoms' thoughts:
I love this because...
  • it feels light
  • it is mildly scented
  • it didn't irritate my troubled skin further
  • it didn't cake on the oozing treated zits
  • it kept the skin moisturized - my somewhat dry skin (from acne treatment) loves it 
What I don't love much
  • oil control
  • quite sheer for my skin condition
  • not sold locally
  • retail size (40ml) is kinda pricey =)
Overall, this beblesh balm will be very much appreciated by ladies with flawless skin. Well, I'm still curious to try Skin79's other variants. 

Till here!!! =)

6 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to try Skin79 bb cream. It looks nice but I have some acne scars so it might not work well for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. a separate concealer is needed to cover blemishes sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review! Skin79 always has good packaging. The pink color is so girly looking. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting...very girly indeed =)

    ReplyDelete