It's been a while since I reviewed a bb cream. So here I am again sharing another wonderful innovation in the make up industry. Behold, the improved formula of the Precious Mineral from Etude House...Precious Mineral Bright Fit. Actually I had the first collection which I reviewed here (one of the firsts I have tried)...my Precious Mineral Collection.
Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit N02 - promotes silky complexion with pearl infused sheer coverage. Contains adenosine & arbutin for anti-wrinkle & whitening efficacies. SPF for UV protection (box description).
There are 4 shades / variants available for this line. I got mine in N02 Light Beige which of course is the lightest shade.
- N02 - Light Beige
- W13 - Natural Beige
- W24 - Honey Beige
- W15 - Sand Beige
Price Php798.00 (more or less $19.99)
Availability - all Etude House branches, online shops, online resellers
Highlights of the new formula
- Zero Oil
- More pearl extract than the old formula for a brighter coverage
- Improved texture and consistency for a soft, smooth and pearly skin
- Balanced moisture
It comes with a nice / working pump for a controlled and hygienic dispensing. This is actually an Etude House signature. Love it!!! =)
This new formula is easier to blend. I had my previous Precious Mineral in sheer silky and it was quite matte. I must say the consistency and texture really improved well (previously I had to work fast in blending because it "mattifies" fast) from thick cream to not-so-thick-just right feel.
The coverage of this bb cream is quite sheer and really dewy but you can build it without getting the "too made up" look. This is a good news to the ladies out there who have visible or obvious imperfections they want to conceal. It would still look like the skin even when layered, just get the right shade for your skin color.
I love the sheerness of this cream since I only have minimal blemishes / seasonal acne traces hehehe to cover. I only put a little just to brighten my dull stressed out skin. I also love the dewiness that makes the skin look glazy and almost pearly.
Oil control is acceptable since this improved formula is designed to keep the skin moist as well. Ilocos Norte is very very humid so that explains too... =)
|sorry for the blurry pic|
I love this because...
- it has SPF 30 / PA++ just enough to protect the skin from harmful UV rays that can cause premature aging and pigmentation
- it has whitening properties with continuous use - it lightens the dark spots / acne marks
- it has anti-wrinkle properties - (i am not super wrinkly pa naman but i have super super fine lines around the eye area)
- it has zero oil - less oilier and does not attract zit causing germies hehehe
- light and airy feeling - it does not feel heavy or thick on skin
- no zit add ons hehehe
- hygienic pump - love love love it
- sheer and dewy coverage
- it's not caky
- pearl powder infused BB cream
- fits perfectly like a real skin
- just the oil control =)
- price =(
PS... please don't forget to join my on going giveaway here...Frozen Blossoms' Back to School Giveaway.