Sunday, June 10, 2012

Review: Etude House House Made Essence Mask Vitamin E

Good morning Sunday!!!

I had been through a lot these previous days, really stressful situations...love life and work aigoo!!!   I can feel my skin aged 1 million years from the sleepless and unhappy nights...grrrr!  Is this what you call love sickness or separation anxiety?

So today, while everybody is going crazy over Pacquiao's fight. I decided to stay home and give my skin a good treat with Etude House House Made Essence Mask Vitamin E.
Product Description
Etude House House Made Essence Mask Vitamin E is a sheet mask packed with Vitamin E essence to promote skin vitality and and elasticity. 

Available variants for the Etude House House Made line:  
(I got the Vitamin E)
  • Vitamin A
  • Collagen
  • Vitamin C
  • Vitamin E
  • Hyaluronic Acid
Net Wt. 20g / single sheet per pack
Price Php58.00
Available in all Etude House branches and Korean cosmetics online stores.

Key Ingredient
Vitamin E - we all know this is very good for our skin so I sited its helpful effects

  • It is a good anti-oxidant.
  • It has anti-inflammatory effect on skin.
  • It improves skin moisture, softness and smoothness.
  • It prevents cell damage caused by aging, stress, pollution and sun exposure.
  • It helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
  • It helps reduce scars.
How to use:
  1. Skincare routine (cleanse and tone).
  2. Slightly pat face to dry it.
  3. Open the chilled mask and put it on face (of course hehehe)
  4. Let it stay for 20 minutes or more.  I usually let it stay until the sheet dries up.
  5. Peel it off and pat the skin so the essence will be fully absorbed by the skin.

The sheet is pretty soaked in rich essence.
Frozen Blossoms' thoughts:
I super love this mask because...
  • it instantly relaxed my super tired skin
  • it kept my skin hydrated
  • it brightened my dull skin caused by always sleeping late at night
  • it eased my oozing red zits from PMS
  • it is very affordable
  • it smells good
  • it is available locally
  • it is Etude House

I love sheet masks!  For me, it is the most convenient and most affordable way to get my skin pampered. 
So guys, when having a bad week, treat your skin at the convenience of your bedroom!

So that's it for today!!! Have a blessed Sunday everyone!!!

Please feel free to join my ongoing giveaway...Frozen Blossoms' Back to School Giveaway. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. wow, so this mask did wonderful to ur skin, thanx for reviewing guess I'm gonna need this kind of mask soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2.  refreshing plus vit e... not bad for a weekly treatment sis =)

    ReplyDelete