Saturday, June 23, 2012

EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm in Sweet Mint

Good afternoon ladies!!!

Any plans this Saturday night?  If you're planning on going out, be sure to "pucker up, smooth on and smile."  Who knows...prince charming is just close at hand okay? =)

I'll just share my current addiction and again this has been makin' a fuzz for quite some time.  I know... I know...  I just can't resist writing about it...lip balm that makes you smile, EOS Sphere Smooth Lip Balm.

Product Description
EOS (Evolution of Smooth) Smooth Sphere Lip Balms are basically 95% organic and 100% natural filled with Shea butter and Vitamin E to keep the lips moisturized, soft, and smooth all day.  It is also free from harmful chemicals like Gluten, Paraben and Petrolatum.  

Here are the available flavors for your appreciation (Photo credits to EOS).  I just want to get them all (I only got the sweet Mint BTW)!!!

Summer Fruit in Sexy Red
Lemon Drop in Cool Yellow
Honeysuckle Honeydew in Refreshing Green

Medicated Tangerine in Cheerful Orange
Strawberry Sorbet in Dainty Pink

Sweet Mint in Heavenly Mint Green

Frozen Blossoms' thoughts...
Honestly, by just seeing these spheres make me smile BIG time.  They are just so cute!  The design is simply brilliant!!!  Sphere-shaped balm?!!! get outta here...lol (just kiddin').
my sweet mint...the sweetest =)
The balm is much loved as well... I got the Sweet Mint.  BTW... the sphere-shaped balm is the most precise way to moisturize the lips all over hahaha. Lipsticks should be shaped like this to avoid breaking or messing it (I am very relaxed gliding this all over my lips, sometimes with added pressure lol). 
Please don't mind the liptick stained sphere balm hehehe
Aside from keeping the lips chap / crack free all day,  Sweet Mint also gives a cooling sensation right after applying it, plus the faint mint scent is just so refreshing.  I am just in love with this balm and I just wanna get all the other flavors, it's only PhP220.00 (USD5.00) after all.
I will definitely buy EOS again!!!

Till here...mwah =)

3 comments:

  1. i want one now! they are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super super cute sis... I like to try the pink one as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the strawberry sorbet one looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete