Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Review: SKINFOOD Apple Can Multi Blusher #2 Apple Orange

-->
Good morning ladies!!!

It’s a wistful morning here in Ilocos Norte.  The morning drizzle makes it tranquil and I just love to spend my day cuddling my baby.   My rest day yahoo!!!!  

Well, a quick post won't get much of my time, here goes my review of another favorite blush on from Skin Food.
Product Description
Skin Food Apple Can Multi Blusher 
This multi-colored blusher functions as a cheek blush and a highlighter giving a three dimensional look.

Key ingredient:
It contains apple extract which has been proven as one of nature's best antioxidants.
There are three variants available for this blush on.  I got mine in Shade #2.
  • Shade #1 Apple Pink
  • Shade #2 Apple Orange
  • Shade #3 Apple Lavender
Availabilty - all Skin Food outlets (sold locally).  It is sold online as well.
Price - Php500.00
Net Weight 8.5 grams
This is a three-toned blusher (light beige, soft peach and light pink), not orangy actually instead it is more on the soft peachy shade.   
The powder is very fine and felt almost velvety.  It is not very pigmented though but that makes it very pretty.  It gives a natural peachy glow on the cheeks.    The swatches below show how light the shades are and how bright they can be.  So just imagine them blended well on your cheeks right? 
Aside from the blush on factor, I also use the soft peach to contour my face  and the light beige to highlight my brow bones, cheek bones and nose bridge hehehe.  Though I still need a lot of practicing I am pretty pleased by how this thing works on me.
Packaging is loved as well coz of it's handy cute orange tin can shaped like an apple container.  It comes with a free soft cottony puff too.  Very lovely indeed!!!
Frozen Blossom's thoughts:
I super love this blush on plus highlighter plus contouring.  It saved me a lot. =)  I had been a "pink blush" fan and it was a risk for me to buy this...I am pretty overjoyed with the effect though.  No complains and highly recommendable.

likes
  • handy compact type packaging
  • soft peach tone 
  • very natural
  • 3 in 1  - blush on, highlight and contouring
  • semi-bronzer
  • soft puff
neutral
  • Quite pricey but it's Skin Food anyways.
So that's it for today.  Please do follow Frozen Blossoms if you want updates on Korean Skin care and cosmetics!!!

Mwah!!!

3 comments:

  1. Celina-Rae MontalboOctober 22, 2012 at 4:02 PM

    Hi there!:) We are selling authentic and affordable skinfood products! Please visit and like our page. https://www.facebook.com/FoodCosmetics Thanks so much! Happy online shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. galleryibu.blogspot.comDecember 20, 2012 at 6:25 PM

    sooo cuteee.. i always love this kind of multi colour blusher.. specially when the packaging is cute... oh..and this one the colour is cute tooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks sis... the blush on is pretty but tiny =)

    ReplyDelete