Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Collective Mini Haul and Gifts from Etude House, Maybelline, Nyx and The Body Shop

Good afternoon!!!

May is the MOMS' month!!!  Still thinking what to give your loving MOM on this special month? Or a token you wanna give your friends (mothers)?  I am havin' the same thoughts too, I haven't decided what to give them yet.  

So instead, I'll share my mini collective haul of different great make ups very ideal this summer and very pocket friendly gifts too. =)  Some stuff might ring a bell on what to give them right? ;)
Babies from Maybelline, Etude House, Nyx, Eos and The Body Shop.
 
 Maybeline Baby Lips Spf 20 Li Balm in Smoothing Cherry, Energizing Orange and Anti-oxidant Berry.  These babies cost Php79.00 each only. Nice token for the fellow mom friends.  =)
Maybelline Eye Studio Crayon Brow Natural Brow Liner for only Php149.00.  Isn't it great?   
Items I found at Robinson's Ilocos Norte. =)
Etude House Aloha Glittering Sherbet Eyes #01 Pearl Luster.  I got this on SALE at half the price for only Php187.50.  Just to add natural shimmers to the eyes this summer. =)  
Etude House Shini Star Clear Pact Shinee Special Edition #2 Lavender.  A surprise sent to my office, late bday present early mother's day love. Thank you Joan. This very translucent pact is very very handy must have (for review soon).
Nyx Lip Tinted Spa #1 Copacabana - Php180.00
Nyx Round Lipstick #640 Fig - Php150.00
Nyx  Soft Matte Lip Cream  _ Php270.00
Some of the Nyx round Lippies I got were already purchased by my officemates.  =)  
 The Hollywood buzz balm, EOS Sweet Mint Php220.00  I am dying to try this one.  I am still thinking if this will go to my giveaway or use it ASAP.  I actually bought another one in lemon, the medicated balm but my officemate purchased it hihihi.  
 Lastly, stuff from The Body Shop.  These were "arbors" from my baby sis, she got them overseas. 
The Body Shop #1 Concealer Pencil
The Body Shop #1 Eye Colour Matte
The Body Shop #33 Eye Colour

I just love finding affordable make ups that can really compete with the overly priced high end ones.  I hope this post didn't bore you to death LOL.
Please do watch out for the promised giveaway 2.  I am still planning and working on the stuff I will b givin' away.

Till here mwah!!!

5 comments:

  1. wow! nice haul! i want to try eos too! where did you buy it? I'm excited for your shinee clear pact review? is it still available and how much?

    sorry if i ask a lot haha :D

    ~genzelkisses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://myworld.ebay.ph/stuff.in.style/ - got the eos from this shop sis... :)

    Thanks for droppin by always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have NYX round lipstick in Fig, too. And i love it! Hope you like yours, too :)


    Nice haul, by the way! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Paige... I love the Nyx lipstick... :). Very pigmented :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the info sis! :) i'll buy the strawberry sorbet :D

    ReplyDelete