Ilocos sunshine can boil you down at 33 degrees average every day. So you can just imagine how sweaty people can get at this season lol.
At the office, it is already a habit to pig out with officemates during lunch break (12noon to 1pm). We usually spend the one hour break eating really QUICK (like 15 minutes) then spend the rest thrift shopping or bazaar hopping…just picture how we look like when we get back to the office lol.
Luckily, I got myself a Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist.
It is facial mist formulated to…
- Eliminate the shine and oil
- Hydrate skin
- Energize tired skin
It contains… (Tony Moly Official FB)
- French Celtic Water purified by several layers of stones.
- Minerals to keep skin healthy.
- Cabbage, Pineapple and Lemon extracts that effectively controls excessive sebum and refreshes skin.
Volume 60 ml for Php448.00
Availability – all Tony Moly Outlets and online
How to use…
Note: I usually use this after my lunch break (after too much walking under the Ilocos sun).
- Spritz the mist from your face at least 20-30 cm away…with eyes closed of course.
- Let it dry / set for a few seconds or pat it to let the skin absorb the “juice”.
- How it keeps the skin cool and refreshed.
- The cooling sensation, it is very relaxing.
- How it controls the sebum
- It makes the skin dewy and not oily
- The super cute bunny container
- The super fine spray
- The handy packaging
Much Much love!!!
If you love TONY MOLY please hit like.
Drop me some comments okay?