Good evening ladies!!!
How’s your day? Today is officially the start of cold summer nights for senzy hehehe. Husby left for his post studies and he’ll be out for the whole season. My little boy and I will surely miss him but I’ll get to have unlimited K-world time till he comes home again. =)
So here we go with night 1 post…Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream SPF37 PA ++. I first used this during my special day, 2nd of April. Everything can be asked on this post except for my age lol coz I simply stopped counting.Product Description
This BB cream is formulated to give a gleaming, very radiant complexion while keeping it well moisturized. As seen on the box below, it says that it is customized for skin.
- Keep the skin moist and glowing
- Cover blemishes, imperfections, dark spots and acne scars etc.
- Provide firmness, smoothness and resilience of the skin
- Faithfully deliver the functions of BB cream
How to use…
- Prep skin ( wash / cleanse, tone)
- Prime (you can skip it)
- Apply an adequate amount to whole face in a gentle tapping motion. To achieve the most desired skin radiance, mix it with Goddess Aura Beam at a ratio of 1:2 (for review on next post).
Volume 1.58 oz 45g
Availability – all Tony Moly outlets, online stores
Contents – for your reference
- The consistency of this cream is quite runny, I mean it is not super creamy thick or watery.
- The color suits medium fair to fairest =) because it is quite pale. I am acidic but this one doesn’t cast grayish or dark tone which I love.
- The coverage is amazing for its texture. It concealed my minimal acne dark marks on my jaw area.
- It gives the skin a goddess-like radiance, supple and flawless finish.
- The oil control is manageable. If you desire for a matte look then this BB will not suit you. It is formulated to provide the maximum moisture the skin needs.
it looks thick here but it is actually runny
swatched - really fair =)
blends well / adjusts to skin tone
Packaging – I love pink!!! It comes in a classy baby pink “upside down bottle”. Pink will always be the color of grace and serenity to me.
Manufacture date is seen at the back part of the bottle.
I sorta dislike the packaging... I love the color but the nozzle is quite disappointing. As seen on the pictures, the cream is running out without me squeezing the bottle type container (tube for me is "squeeze-able that's why I keep on saying bottle) hehehe.
The cream is spilling out =(
A lot of BB cream inside the cover...Really messy, I have to clean every time I use it.
- Optimum coverage – I don’t have to use separate concealer.
- Luminous skin – natural radiance
- SPF37 PA ++ - I don’t need a separate sun block. The skin is protected from the harmful UV ray.
- Mild calming scent
- Porcelain finish – almost pearly
- No break out so far – I mean presently I have PMS zits but I don’t see “add ons” lol.
- Available locally
- Just the container…=(
taken last April 2
Frozen Blossoms’ thoughts…
If you love Tony Moly please like this post.
For any suggestions and love please feel free to drop me some comments.
Show me some love... till here!!! Nytie!!!