Thursday, April 12, 2012

Review: Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream SPF37 PA++

Good evening ladies!!!

How’s your day?  Today is officially the start of cold summer nights for senzy hehehe.  Husby left for his post studies and he’ll be out for the whole season.  My little boy and I will surely miss him but I’ll get to have unlimited K-world time till he comes home again. =)

So here we go with night 1 post…Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream SPF37 PA ++.  I first used this during my special day, 2nd of April.  Everything can be asked on this post except for my age lol coz I simply stopped counting.
 Product Description

This BB cream is formulated to give a gleaming, very radiant complexion while keeping it well moisturized.  As seen on the box below, it says that it is customized for skin.
Promises to…
  • Keep the skin moist and glowing
  • Cover blemishes, imperfections, dark spots and acne scars etc.
  • Provide firmness, smoothness and resilience of the skin 
  • Faithfully deliver the functions of BB cream
How to use…
  1. Prep skin ( wash / cleanse, tone)
  2. Prime (you can skip it)
  3. Apply an adequate amount to whole face in a gentle tapping motion.  To achieve the most desired skin radiance, mix it with Goddess Aura Beam at a ratio of 1:2 (for review on next post).
Volume 1.58 oz 45g
Price Php700.00
Availability – all Tony Moly outlets, online stores

 Contents – for your reference
  • The consistency of this cream is quite runny, I mean it is not super creamy thick or watery.
  • The color suits medium fair to fairest =) because it is quite pale.  I am acidic but this one doesn’t cast grayish or dark tone which I love.
  • The coverage is amazing for its texture.  It concealed my minimal acne dark marks on my jaw area. 
  • It gives the skin a goddess-like radiance, supple and flawless finish.
  • The oil control is manageable.  If you desire for a matte look then this BB will not suit you.  It is formulated to provide the maximum moisture the skin needs.
it looks thick here but it is actually runny
swatched - really fair =)
blends well / adjusts to skin tone

 Packaging – I love pink!!! It comes in a classy baby pink “upside down bottle”.  Pink will always be the color of grace and serenity to me.
 Manufacture date is seen at the back part of the bottle.
 
I sorta dislike the packaging... I love the color but the nozzle is quite disappointing.  As seen on the pictures, the cream is running out without me squeezing the bottle type container (tube for me is "squeeze-able that's why I keep on saying bottle) hehehe.
The cream is spilling out =(
A lot of BB cream inside the cover...Really messy, I have to clean every time I use it.

Likes
  • Optimum coverage – I don’t have to use separate concealer.
  • Luminous skin – natural radiance
  • SPF37 PA ++ - I don’t need a separate sun block.  The skin is protected from the harmful UV ray.
  • Mild calming scent
  • Porcelain finish – almost pearly
  • No break out so far – I mean presently I have PMS zits but I don’t see “add ons” lol.
  • Available locally
Dislikes
  • Just the container…=(
taken last April 2

Frozen Blossoms’ thoughts…
Highly recommended!!!

If you love Korean cosmetics please follow my FB PAGE and FROZEN BLOSSOMS
If you love Tony Moly please like this post.
For any suggestions and love please feel free to drop me some comments.

Please join my Giveaways here...Birthday Giveaway and Ticket Giveaway

Show me some love... till here!!! Nytie!!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi! I was just googlin reviews about tony moly's products,then i found yours.I've been reading your blogs and was so amazed coz it helps a lot!
    -About your review of Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream SPF37 PA ++, It was the best! I just felt bad for myself coz before i found your blog, I already bought Toly Moly Secret bb cream and Goddess Aura Luminous Beam. I really no have idea that they have Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream SPF37 PA ++,.(well, it was not offered to me by the sales lady). If i only knew, i would rather have this coz it has the combination of bb cream, illuminator for dewy finish look and SPF! Anyway, thank you gorgeous and hope to see more reviews from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, I guess Secret is a latest line from Tony Moly though.


    Thanks MJ, you are too kind =) Stay Gorgeous too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey my sister said if i want to buy a bb cream i should buy bb cream from dr.jart. This my first time to buy bb cream so i googling the review of all bb cream merk. And finally i found your post. It was very helpfully and now i already bought tony molly bb cream and im very setusfied used bb cream by tony molly. And its all because i read your helpfully post! Thankkk

    ReplyDelete
  4. may i know if this bb cream lasted long on your face?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for droppin by :) it is quite fair but it can be toned down by a bronzer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, there, nice review :)
    I like the dewy finish, but the shade it's way too fair for me... I'm darker than NC 25
    Right now I'm using Etude House Precious mineral Bright Fit w24 Honey Beige and the shade suits me well. If only Tony Moly provide another shade that suits my tone range, I would love to try it...
    thank u for sharing^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the post ! totally love the Korean fashion and makeup, especially because I live in Korea
    I’ve been blogging about beauty and food of Korea here, please drop by ^.^
    www.cunggie.com
    oh and my friends always ask me where to get stuff and now there’s finally a website !
    www.mootta.com

    ReplyDelete