Sunday, April 29, 2012

Review: THE FACE SHOP Sebum Control Soothing Mask Sheet

Good afternoon Sunday!!!

How's your weekend so far?  Honestly, I just got up from a noontime nap (that felt great). 
Lemme just share a mask I just used while sleeping...it's the Face Shop Clean Face Sebum Control Soothing Mask Sheet.  I have been breaking out lately and I needed something to heal and refresh my skin.  The hot weather is making my skin really oily plus I am in a lot of stress,  I always stay up late as in really late for the past days and I am not eating healthy lately hehehe.  Bad bad bad. So here goes my review...

Product description
The Face Shop Clean Face Sebum Control Soothing Mask sheet is of course part of the Clean Face line formulated for oily and acne prone skin.  It is an improved version which contains Green Tea to control sebum and to sooth the skin.  

Green Tea is a very popular agent in the skincare world because of its ability to control excess sebum which causes acne.  It has good anti-bacterial, anti-itching and antiseptic properties to help heal and reduce whatever swelling or inflammations.

This mask, I must say is specifically formulated not only to relax and refresh the skin but to help calm skin irritation.

Price Php165.00 per sheet.  One pack contains one sheet
Availability - available at all The Face Shop outlets.  This sheet was bought at Robinson's Galleria Branch (Thanks to my Mareng Maan).

Please see back part, contents are in English =).
It comes in a sealed pack, the sheet is soaked in herbs and essences. =)  I suggest to chill it first before applying unto clean face to feel more relaxed and energized.
I love masks!!!  Our skin deserves a weekly treat!!!
Me with the mask on... hehehe

A stolen photo by my kiddo while I am enjoying Sparkling Magazine's spring issue.  I love Kpop!!! This magazine is definitely a must have for me.  Lookin' forward to more copies!!!
Me, browsing the net with mah oldie IPAD.  I love it though... wishlist...upgrade to IPAD 3 lol.  Fell asleep after the reading and net surfing =).

Frozen Blossoms' thoughts:
I love this mask because...
  • it instantly refreshed my skin
  • it contains healing herb 
  • it controls oil
  • it comes with a relaxing scent
  • it is available locally
  • it reduced the swelling and redness
This mask is highly recommended for oily, sensitive and acne prone skin.  I will definitely buy it again. =)

If you love Korean cosmetics please follow Frozen Blossoms and my FB PAGE.
If you love the FACESHOP, hit like.
Show me love...drop some comments ok?...mwahhhh...

Gotta go!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thankyou that was really Helpful ! :D
    Im just buying that mask sheet because of the store advisor and i also buy the rice water bright cleansing foam. Is that also good? :D Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jocelyn for droppin by, oh I haven't tried the rice water bright cleansing foam. =) But rice water is good for the skin though =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently using the rice water bright cleansing foam. I think it depends on people, when I used all my pimples were gone and I had no breakouts at all. I use like a pea size amount only so one bottle lasts me a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks chm, i might as well try it when i finish my curret cleanser. :)

    ReplyDelete