Friday, March 2, 2012

Vigan Sunshine with Tony Moly Ice Cool Sun Mist SPF30 PA+++

Good evening ladies!!!

At last after a terrible week of worries and big time stress, I can fully enjoy everything life has to offer.  Trials do come in our life and it’s up to us on how we beat it. I just want  to quote something really inspiring that my grandfather told my sister while we were having a talk in their cozy suite, pressure will always be present in all type of work because we have responsibility, the greater the responsibility the greater pressure and stress we encounter and it will be up to us on how we conquer that stress.  (My food for thought for this post!!! Fighting!!!)

Tonight's topic...

Summer fun, sunshine madness with the BESTFRIEND, Tony Moly Ice Cool Sun Mist SPF30 PA+++.
the bestfriend on summer days!!!

spritz spritz and voila... fresh feelin

We went to Vigan last Wednesday for some very urgent concerns with high hopes and all prayers.  Thanks God everything went well. So, we spent our leisure time exploring my second home, family’s first summer escapade for 2012.

Sharing some of our pics....

my sister at her finest... i love her skin...
Me...enjoyin the serene view at noontime.
Omma, my baby and me... enjoyin the park!!!

The warm sun is quite refreshing it feels like a new day to me!!! That day was just amazing.  Thanks to my Tony Moly Ice Cool Sun Mist SPF30 PA+++ my skin got the extra protection it needed!!!  The walking and temperature got me really sweaty and sticky all the time while we explore Baluarte.  I spray the Ice Cool Sun Mist  to keep me fresh.  It was a long but exciting day!  We had a sumptous lunch at Cafe Uno, a locally owned resto which serves authentic Ilocos Sur cuisine. 

hat that I got from the souvenir shop at Baluarte ni Chavit Singson

After which,  we strolled the rustic street of Crisologo. 
Heritage City - takin a break from the energy draining temperature

Remus and sissy...

One of the heritage mansion

Hot hot hot day with family!!! A lot of sweaty and oily moments... but it was fun.  Thanks to the mist for keeping our skin from getting burned and for restoring its vitality.

Likes
  • it comes in a handy light weight pressurized bottle
  • it is so light and really refreshing
  • it instantly refreshes the sweaty and oily skin
  • no sticky feeling
  • I got it for 40% off Php376.80, originally it was Php 528.00.
  • SPF30 PA+++
  • Ideal for sensitive skin
  • Keeps the skin hydrated while protecting it from harmful rays.
  • It gives the after shower feeling

Till here... I hope you liked my blabbing tonight!!!

Enjoy every moment with family... remember they are the ONLY CONSTANT PEOPLE in your life!!!

Muah!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment