Friday, March 23, 2012

Tony Moly Back Stage Gel Eyeliner #3

Good afternoon ladies!!!

I was never a fan of eyeliners before.  I always love my look to be laid back.  Just like that.  But as they say, when you start to love KPOP, you embrace a lot of changes.  As for me, I am experimenting on eyeliners.  I’m still scared to go for the super dark ones.  I am still getting used to the look.

I have always wanted to try dark gel liners but for reasons I opted to get the brown almost bronze gel liner from Tony Moly. 
I was thinking since my hair is brown, my eyebrows are super light brown also and my eyes are almost brown, a bronze or brown gel liner will flatter it.  Hehehe wrong… I should have read more blogs or watched more tutorials before purchasing one.  Anyways, Tony Moly Gel eyeliner #3 is not a waste of money so far.  I love that it is not overwhelmingly dark on me.  I love to use it every day to lightly accent my eyes without too much drama.
Product description
Tony Moly Back Stage Gel Eyeliner #3 (bronze) – is more on a cream type use to line the eyes for a more defined but subtle look. 
a find it creamy rather than gelly =)
It comes in stylish small pot with a free brush which was mounted on the cover.  I like the concept since I hate bringing along my make up brushes.
just retract the brush from the tip of the cover, such a clever design
the brush can be extended a bit for a more convenient application
Price Php498.00

Availability - All Tony Moly Outlets

Likes
  • It does not smudge
  • It glides well creating a clean line
  • It is bronzy – almost like an eye shadow
  • Good for day make up
  • Stays well – no worries of getting a “zombie eye bags" after a few hours, I mean it does not fall off the lower lid.
Dislikes
  • Hehehe It is pricey, anyways I will get to use this one for a long time though
  • I got shaky hands, I find it hard to apply and to control it.
Neutral
  • I like that it is light but I should have chosen the black one. =)
super light gel liner, right?
By the time I’m finished with this post, I was still thinking of how I can maximize this one.  Your suggestions will be highly appreciated. Mwah Please feel free to post your thoughts.

If you love Korean Cosmetics please follow my blog and my FB page.
If you like this post please hit like.

Till next post anneong!!!

2 comments:

  1. galleryibu.blogspot.comDecember 20, 2012 at 6:28 PM

    hi there, i have this one too but in black colour ! yeah i think it's light because of the brown colour. because the black one is bold and definetely not light! too bad i didn't write a review about that in my blog yet..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis,  i hope you can post your review soon. You're right this one is too light no?  I wanna get the black one too but I need to consume this one first hehhehe...

    ReplyDelete