Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Latest Collective Haul

Anneonghaseo!!!

Waaaahhhh can someone help me and initiate an intervention?  I am so addicted with Korean cosmetics...so sin-full.  I have been shopping like crazy and I'm dead broke hihihi.  I have been controlling myself to tone down the habit a bit but I just can't hold the "green scarf" in me (certified shopahollic).  I am in serious trouble once husby finds out my expenses. =)

Anyways...I want to share the additional stuff to my overly crowded dresser.  I got them from Gailygirl of Ebay and Kkochipida of Facebook.  Both online shops sell authentic cosmetics from Korea, accept pre-orders, ship via JRS (super fast and hassle-free) and give out samples and freebies.

love love love make up



Holika Holika Highheel Magicara

Tony Moly Haul =) Goddess Aura collection!!!


Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Aura Beam


Nothing much to say... I'm just full of excitement.  I hope I can try all at once lol...not a good idea though.  The skin needs to rest ayt?

If you love Korean Cosmetics please follow my blog and my FB page.
If you enjoyed this post please hit like.
Drop a comment anytime I'd be very glad to read them.

Show me some love!!! Annyeong!!!

17 comments:

  1. Hi how much is this? Can I order it to you?
    Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream SPF37 PA++
    Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit  SPF30/PA ++ Light Beige N02

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis i recommend either gailygirl of ebay or kkochipida of fb... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! We're the same, I hide my stuff from boyfie :))  he might get shocked with my expenses, but everytime he finds a hint that I bought something, i just say, "oh this is for my blog!" which is true! LOL :))

    anyway, i'm really looking for this tony moly store, you know somewhere near alabang?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol girl thing... Shopping :)

    I think Tony Moly has a branch at Sm Southmall Dept Store - is the place near Alabang? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really? yes, that's quite near.  I'll visit them this weekend! Thanks for the info :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes sis, I've checked their website for Tony Moly branches... You are welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, sistah pareho tau..itinatago ko sa mom ko!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you go girl!! its one of the privileges of being a woman!  

    ReplyDelete
  9. Studies show that shopping isn't just about materialism and torturing the man in your life; it's actually good for your mental and physical health. It releases mood-lifting endorphins, boosts your immune system, keeps your brain nimble, and even fulfills basic social needs.

    And it's not only about pleasure. Shopping may also help women maintain their mental acuity in old age.

    Shopping is theraputic din pala XD one of the privileges of being a woman! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha  "And it's not only about pleasure. Shopping may also help women maintain their mental acuity in old age."  awwww... aigoo gettin old nah nah =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha :))) I laughed at the Crystal's comment, but it's true! :D Anyway, that Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB looks interesting! I'll be waiting for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bought it because I find it cute... I hope my skin will love it. Thanks for droppin by again =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. galleryibu.blogspot.comDecember 20, 2012 at 6:28 PM

    i really want to buy tony moly cute bunny mist too!!
    anyway, cant wait for tony moly bb cream review..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi sis thanks for droppin by... The bunny mist is cute i hope for favorable result. :)

    ReplyDelete