How's school or work? Freakin' Monday ha? What's new with this day anyways... just got home and I can't think of other thing to do so I'll just drop another quick post of me and my sister's make up play yesterday.
She has a different make up taste... more on the heavier look I think, super dark eyebrows eyeliner overload, blush on freak and lippies on brighties are her favorites. I love it though but I prefer a subtle look for her. Something young and fresh.
So, I asked her if I could try something new on her...
Skin type / condition... combination of oily and dry skin, super sensitive skin, mild acne scars, 2 bumps from current pms.
My snapshots of her... I think she looks pretty and fresh...
Pretty baby - accessorized her with a black hairband
Pretty Bow - looked simple and fresh
Side ponytail with a cute floral hair accessory
Pulled her hair up in black pony
Please click links for product reviews.
I tried to layer in super minimal or as needed on some products only. You might be wonderin' why I used a lot of different prods, well I just wanted to show her the wonders of each.
Some could be skipped though like the eye brighteners or concealer and lip concealer.
1. Primer - Lioele Secret Pore Rich Balm
2. Under Eye Brightener - Missha The Style Under Eye Brightener
3. Concealer - Benefit Erase Paste
4. BB Cream Tony Moly Dear Me Petite Cotton BB Cream Spf30 PA+++ and volumer Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer #2 Brilliant
5. Blush On - Benefit Bella Bamba
6. Eye Liner - Tony Moly Gel Eye Liner #3
7. EyeBrow - In2it Waterproof Eyebrow Colour - eyebrowns
8. Lip Concealerr- Etude House Color Me Nude Lip Concealer
9. Lip Stick - Etude House Look at my lips #3
10. Setting Powder - Etude House Nymph Aura Loose Powder #1 Natural Pearl Aqua
11. Mascara - Tony Moly Simply Style Slim Mascara
It was a fun day, we chuckled a lot and she would comment..."You're putting too much". I was like, just wait and see.
I curled her hair to add fun and sexiness.
So that's it for tonight... what do you think of the make up and hair styling girls?
If you love Korean Cosmetics please follow my blog and my page.
If you enjoyed this post please click like.
Show me some love...Goodnight