Friday, March 16, 2012

Korean Cosmetics Fetish

Good evening ladies!!!
One day more to go and TGIF!!! Hurrahhhh tomorrow will be my rest day!!!
And my plans include...sleep, watch, relax and... try some of the stuff I got today.
Another hassle free purchase from one of my favorite reseller, Gailygirl.
Just sharin... I just love Korean Cosmetics!!!
My second bottle of Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner, skin loves it!!!
Shini Star Clear BB Lotion... Shinee Special Edition. Can't wait t try it
This is why I HEART Gailygirl...=)

Ps. A post I drafted last night... but I cannot post it due to internet slowdown. I hate it.

If you love Korean Cosmetics please follow my blog and my page.
If you like this post please click like.
Show me some love...
Good morning Friday!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lina... biggest toner ever right? I love it...it is so mild. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to buy the wonder pore. the bottle is super HUGE anyway! I was like..eehh. it's big! when I saw it on EH's counter >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll wait for the review! :) Nice loot you got there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. post Shini Star Clear BB lotion review soon please!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. i will soon gie... I'll have to try it tomorrow =)

    ReplyDelete