Sunday, March 18, 2012

Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher #1 Pink

Good afternoon Sunday!!!

My week has been pretty rough and really exhausting.  Today, I just want to have some peace and make my day more colorful and lovelier.

I got this lovely blusher the last time I visited Etude House SM Mega Mall branch. I have a thing for kawaii stuff and Etude House is pretty expert with that…behold, another cuty item, Lovely Cookie Blusher in Pink (#1).
"It makes your face more lovely! "
"Pink is the color of my obsession..."

Product Description
Pressed Powder Cheek Blush
Natural Blush with fine pearl highlights

Net Wt. 8.5 g (0.3 oz)

Price: Php320.00

Availability: Etude House Outlets 

I like to use this blush on days that I want comfort and simplicity.  There are days like that right? No complicated make ups, just the usual powder and a blush to give you a healthy and pretty glow.  Since this is pressed powder type, it goes well when you are sporting a matte clean look. It will not flake out the foundie or the BB you applied first.
 Isn't it cute and lovey dovey?
 The pot is really dainty and very girly, shaped and sized like a cookie.
I'm in love with the puff. The bow is so pretty. 
 The blush looks so natural.
 Swatched it - I love how it gave my hands a healthy flush.
Frozen Blossoms’ thoughts:
I super like…
  • The fusion of pearl sparkle and stunning color and that is baby pink =)
  • The satin-like powder for flawless and natural blush
  • The soft, cushiony puff with dainty bow for an easy, even and silky application
  • The rosy and healthy flush I get
  • Fresh look
  • budget friendly
  • very handy
 I need to trim my bangs hehehe

Gotta go...

If you love Korean Cosmetics and Skincare please follow my blog and my FB page.
If you like this post please click like.

Show me some love...Annyeong!!!

6 comments:

  1. i love this blush!!

    http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au/ 

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw the packaging is really pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesbsis etude house trademark... Very pretty packaging :)
    Thanks for droppin by.

    ReplyDelete