Good morning Friday!!!
I had been curious about the snail slime / mucous beauty products ever since I stumbled on an article discussing its benefits and wonders in the field of skincare. From then on, I started reading more and almost all were praising this product.
This has been creating fuss for a while that’s why I myself want to experience it but it took me a while to decide if I will really get one. Some said, snail creams are too heavy for the tropics. I really had to think twice, putting the temperature, my location, and my oily skin into consideration plus the thought that I have to splatter a SNAIL MUCOUS on my face (it gave me goose bumps eoooow). But since at that moment I was very desperate, I was having a bad break out due to a local derma experience, I decided to get one and discover it myself.
I opted from a brand which my skin is already familiar with, Etude House. It got its own line, the Darling Cream.
Etude House Darling Cream (Snail healing)
“Nourishing facial cream especially formulated to regenerate and protect skin cells damaged by stress and environment. This product is void of artificial dyes paraben and alcohol.”
Active Component: Natural Snail Mucin70%
Vol. 50ml (1.69 fl.oz.)
- It fires up the ability of the skin to heal itself naturally.
- It fights skin inflammations and infections.
- It repairs and regenerates damaged skin cells caused by harmful UV rays.
- It unclogs the pores and eliminates dead skin cells.
- It helps the skin replenish damaged skin cells with healthy ones.
- It gives moisture.
How to use:
- Wash and clean your face.
- Tone it.
- Apply snail cream – instruction says that you have to dispense it on a toner pad then wipe it to your face. But I prefer to apply the traditional way by using my fingers and gently massaging it all over until the cream is fully absorbed.
It comes in a nice glass pot and comes with a spatula too.
I have consumed almost half.
FROZEN BLOSSOMS’ EXPERIENCE:
I had been using this since December last year after my favorite toner Wonder Pore Feshner. The cream is really thick and rich. Since I have super oily skin, I use minimal amount just enough to moisturize my face at night only (super thin layer). With continued use, I noticed the bumps ceasing. Of course it was not magic, patience plays a role too.
I will share a photo during the "break out". My skin got irritated by a #3 astringent...huhuhu I know, it was really depressing, with all the peeling, redness, and bumps all over.
Taken after washing my face (months months ago). The army of ugly pimps that rushed out after applying a very strong astringent. This was before I started using the Wonder Pore and Darling Cream. I know, it was a depressing view right?
after months of using, the pimps are clearing out, my scar are ligntening
no make up taken after rising from bed
some scars are still visible without bb cream though
- gradual healing acne without causing discomfort like redness, peeling, burning or itching
- it doesn't keep my skin dry like any other acne treatment
- lightens my scars
- lightens the black spots and pigmentation
- laugh lines are less visible
- good whitening - high 5 on this!
- smells good
- easily absorbed by the skin
- makes the skin glowing and healthy
- good anti-aging
- antibacterial and anti-inflammation benefits
- available locally
- no skin irritation
- alcohol free
- it's Etude House
- It kinda oils me up when I use it in the morning so if you have oily skin like mine, once a day application (at night time) is enough.
- The thought that it came from snails hehehe. I hate creepy crawlers that's why LOL.
Over all rating: Excellent skin care for sensitive skin. I will definitely repurchase this product again.
That's it. I hope this will help you guys.
If you love Korean Skincare and Cosmetics please follow my blog and my page.
If you like this post please click like.
Show me some love!!! Annyeong!!!