Sunday, March 25, 2012

Clean Fresh Look with That Gal by Benefit and CoverGirl Clean

Good morning sunshine!!!  

Sunday morning is always the best, get to spend it with love ones.  I could not ask for more.  
It's past 1pm and today's forecast is 29 degrees!  I'm loving it, not too warm compared with the burning 32 - 33 degrees, very ideal for outdoor activities. 

I just figured out to share my foundie routine today.

Here is my fresh simple look...so to start with...

1. prep skin by washing. use your favorite soap or cleanser
2. tone it.
3. moisturize and SPF.
4. Prime

I got my That Gal Brightening  face Primer by Benefit samples from my friend who works for Benefit Dubai along with some other items which I posted here Benefit Loot - for review soon.
the sample / trial pack 
This primer can be applied alone unto face.  It is faintly tinted, somewhat between peachy to old rose.  I love to wear this as my primer. First and foremost, I love how it brightens my skin.  It gives me the supple smooth look and natural glow.  The sample pack lasted for more than a week, thanks God no break out.  Oil control is exceptional granted  that it is formulated for brightening.  
looks glazy
love the tamed shimmer
sadly i am not fully equipped with my macro shots, but this one got tiny shimmers hihihi...i'll have to get myself a camera soon

Highly recommended for girls with oily skin.  Hoping to get the retail size though. =)

5. apply foundation with your brush -  I usually use my fingers especially when I'm in a hurry, but for hygienic purposes and better blending I recommend the use of brush.  
This is my first liquid foundie ever,  Covergirl Clean Sensitive Skin in Buff Beige (#225).  This one is good for daily use and highly recommended for oily, sensitive, acne prone skin.
I super like because it is...
- 100% fragrance-free and oil-free
- hypoallergenic formula which is best for highly sensitive skin
- lightweight coverage

Though this is creamy, the coverage is super sheer and it feels like you have a bare face.  Coverage is buildable though if you wish to conceal mild traces of blemishes but for obvious  imperfections a separate concealer is needed.

6.  brighten the eye area - Genetically I have the puffy eyes, I always look swollen whether I lack or I over sleep so I never skip this part. I use the Missha The Style Eye Brightener to make my eyes look alive and awake.

7. Set it with pressed powder

To get the fresh finish, just lightly press the puff unto face.  I like to set my foundie that way to keep it from sliding off.
Covergirl Clean Sensitive Skin Pressed Powder in Buff Beige (#225) is an ultra light barely there formula that goes well with any foundie.  

the Covergirl products featured here were gifts from my granny

8. lastly, put on your favorite lip gloss for the complete fresh clean look.  Since i don't have the nicest pink lips I usually use the Etude House Color Me Nude then top it off with a tinted gloss.

That's it for my fresh look routine...
gettin' old aigoo

Till here...mwahhhhhhhhhhh

PS...while I am busy with my blog, husby was being interviewed over the phone by a local radio station,  he is actually an active airsofter and an active ambassador of the said game hihihi

4 comments:

  1. I love your look here! :) Sounds like a good everyday kind of makeup. Even busy gals can do this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Clair, nice for summer din, kunwari walang make up lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look you've got there! :) and yep, great for summer :)

    ReplyDelete