Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Big eyes with Lancome Le Crayon Khol Black Ebony

Tonight, I am updating this post because I was not satisfied with the result of my first mobile blogging using this third application Blogspace.  I had  been searching for a tool I can work with my Iphone 4s that is very friendly and powerful.  I tried the official Blogger for Iphone but I am not very happy too since I cannot customize the photos I want to upload ( I mean, I cannot position the photos on the area I want).  Blogspace actually promised more than what others can offer (other free applications).  So I was really hopeful when I tested it.  Here was the post...

Good morning!
I am tryin to drop a quick post through this free application blogspace. I
Get bigger eyes with this classic from Lancome Le Crayon Khol in Black Ebony.


this was the photo uploaded through Blogspace, it was instantly resized making me look "different" hmp

Thanks to my granny for my make up piles before I even discovered Korean cosmetics.



The only thing I hate is the traditional way of sharpening it. But this thing really glides well without smudges and the staying power is a high five. I never had worries of havin this eyeliner fallin down my lower lid.


So thats it for this morning.
Enjoy the rest of the day ladies and don't let your day get ruined by the "stepsisters", if you know what I mean. Mwahhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment