Monday, February 27, 2012

Tony Moly Kiss Kiss Lip Scrub

Hallloooooooo…


This product has been tickling my curiosity.  I have read several reviews of this and I am really dying to try it out.  So when I saw this during my previous visit at Tony Moly SM Mega Mall outlet, I immediately added it to my basket.  Just cute...super cute!!!

lovely pot...so adorable

Product description
Tony Moly Kiss Kiss Lip Scrub is a simple cream to repair chapped, cracked, dry, scaly, flaky lips. It comes in a cute red lip-shaped pot filled with moisturizing ingredient and beads for lips that’s so soft and kissable.
Angelina lips =)
It says made in KOREA =)

Price… Php348.00

Availability… Tony Moly outlets and online resellers.

How to use it…
luscious cream with beads
swatched it on my hands - felt like a smoothy with fine beads
  1. When you feel the lips dry or chapped, apply a small amount on upper and lower lip.
  2. Gently scrub it. You’ll see the dead skin getting scraped as you rub the solution on your lips.
  3. Wipe it off with tissue or you can rinse it with water.
  4. You are now ready to apply your lip gloss, lip balm or lipstick.
Super likes…
  • Very handy – ever since I got this, I always bring it along with me.
  • Super easy to use – I get super dry and chapped lips always, I love how easy I can sneak in the restroom for quick lip repair, instant soft almost CHEWY lips hahaha
  • With gentle beads – instant kissable lips.  The dead skin is peeled off softly.
  • Moisturizing – the cream base does not dry out the lips, it makes it smooth after.
  • Lovely pot shaped in an Angelina Jolie Lip. =)
  • smells so good
  • Available locally.
Neutral
  • Price =)
I used to brush the scales off my lips to prep it before my favorite lipstick but thanks to this I can scrub the ugly flakes anywhere anytime and enjoy a moistfull soft lips.
Big smile warms the heart!!!

That’s it!!!

Annyeong!

No comments:

Post a Comment