Friday, February 24, 2012

Tony Moly Intense Repair Live Snail Hydro-gel Mask

Annyeonghaseo!!!

It has been days since my trip in Manila and I just can’t wait to try the items I got at Tony Moly especially their Intense Repair Live Snail Hydro-gel Mask.  It has been tiring lately and I was in a lot of stress so I need something to soothe my skin.

I have read a lot of reviews of snail-based products so I myself would want to try the wonders it can offer to my skin.

Product Description

Tony Moly Intense Repair Live Snail Hydro-gel Mask is a moisturizing and repairing gel mask from deep within.  It contains 70% filtered snail mucous that is very good in boosting skin vitality.  It replenishes the skin from the harmful and damaging elements like pollution, UV rays and dirt which causes acne, wrinkles and pigmentation.  It also contains plant extract called  Ceramium kondoi which supplies nutrition necessary to skin to protect it as well.

Qty. 1 sheet / Vol. 0.88oz., 25g

Price Php178.80 – I was able to get it on sale with 40% off from its original retail price.

I am always a fan of face masks, I use them on my rest days and tiring days to keep me relaxed, but this is actually my first time to try something in gel and the mask was separated in half. It actually comes in 2 separate sheets…1 for the upper part of the face forehead to nose and the other sheet was for the lower part upper lip to chin.  The sheet masks were wrapped in a clear plastic to keep the mucous from dripping out.
Directions to use.
  1. Prep your skin with your favorite cleanser or facial wash.
  2. Towel dry it.
  3. Apply the mask.
  4. Leave it for 20-30 minutes.
  5. Massage the left essences on the package on your neck.
Likes
  • It refreshes my skin.
  • I think it made my skin brighter and firm.
  • It smells good.
  • Snail mucous is good for acne prone skin.
  • It helps lighten my acne dark spots.
  • It comes in a hydrating gel-formula.
  • Available locally in all Tony Moly Outlets and online resellers.
  • It was on sale with 40% off.
  • Irritation-free formula. – Ideal for sensitive skin like mine.
Dislikes
  • I got confused on which side should get it in contact with my skin I assumed the slimmer side hehehe. 

I will definitely purchase this item again and use it regularly.

Till here!!!

Have a happy weekend…

1 comment: