Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thursday reminiscing Meteor Garden with Missha Red Ginseng Sheet Mask

Good morning ladies!!!

It has been pretty exhausting lately and I can almost feel I am getting old every minute aigoo.  Well, tough times come and instead of getting myself burdened I rather want to face it with a positive spirit. Fighting!!!

I actually planned last night to do some urgent stuff in the office but I decided to skip it and relax at home and free my mind from worries…taking my friend's advice to give myself a break.

After breakfast I decided to watch my all time favorite Meteor Garden which featured my crushes way back college days.  I just miss the free spirit and “pa-cute” days.  It was refreshing to laugh so hard alone and to feel the “kilig” moment again.  To my young readers, Meteor Garden featured the original F4 from Taiwan (Jerry Yan, Vic Chou, Vanness Wu and Ken Chu).  While watching I decided to use another free item, Missha Red Ginseng Sheet Mask, just what my skin needed.
Disclaimer…
I got this Missha Red Ginseng Sheet Mask for free from my Gailygirl online purchase.  Missha or Gailygirl did not pay me to write about this item.

Product Overview…
It is a 3d sheet mask with Red Ginseng essence to firm and nourish the skin.  
Net wt. 23g
Main ingredient… Red Ginseng extract 345mg
This is my second time to use a 3d mask both from Missha.  The design was different from the flat sheet masks that I have tried.  This is contoured to fit the curves of the face especially the nose and chin perfectly.
This mask contains Korean Red Ginseng extract to energize and rejuvenate fatigued skin, making it radiant and vitalized while lifting the traces of aging caused by stress.

How to use
Wash face with your favorite cleanser.
Prep it with your favorite toner.
Unfold the sheet carefully and apply to face.
Leave it to face for 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove the mask and pat the left essence until all is fully absorbed by the skin.

Frozen Blossoms thoughts…
I love it, my skin felt revived after.
Moisturized my skin, leaving it healthy and vibrant.

When tired, just give yourself some time, relax a bit, put on some chilled mask, read or watch and it will help big time.

Till here… Annyeong!!!  

2 comments:

  1. wee the ginseng mask from etude house is also good.. i was developing pimples on my cheeks and i used the mask last night pg gising ko nawala sila O.o.. thanks for the review.. i hope lng accesible ang missha gusto ko din itry mga products nila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing madami korean shops sa baguio, dito ilocos wala sis puro ako online...

    ReplyDelete