Sunday, February 19, 2012

Etude House and Tony Moly SM MegaMall Haul

Happy Sunday everyone! 

It's indeed a great day to thank the Lord for all the miracles he does everyday!  I am very much grateful for the gift of life.
I plan to spend my whole day at the UST Seminary Guest Hall...to spend sometime with myself, pray and perhaps write a bit.  So I guess, I am now doing a quick post from my Iphone 4s and share some of my Korean Cosmetics haul yesterday.

So to start with,  I decided to check out SM MegaMall and finally visit some of my favorite shops. I had my first stop ofcourse At Etude House, then Forever21 and finally Tony Moly.  I also wanted to check out Nature Republic and other shops but due to some circumstances I was not able to take a peek.

Below are the snapshots I took... I am very excited to try each. It was fun shopping, both shops had helpful SA's. All my queries were handled properly. I could have stayed a bit and shop more but I plan to do it again next time... talking about BUDGET hahaha.

My Etude House and Tony Moly Haul

Happy TeaTime Green Tea Cleansing Tissue
Jewel Nail Stickers
Oil Control Film
Look at my lips #10( I wasn't able to get a picture coz I used it immedately and left it on my vanity kit while I was making this post)
The SA gave me a Bee Happy Paper Pen, I was hoping for samples instead... Anyways thanks Etude House.
Maybe I'll get my wish on my next purchase LOL.
The SA was very helpful though despite the crowd.

Some items were on sale... 40% discount
Ice Cool Mist SPF 30 PA+++ (just in time for the summer)
Clean Dew Tea Tree Seed Foam Cleanser
Lovely Slim Lip Stick PK01
Lovely Slim Lip Stick BE01
I got samples of Florida Nutra-Energy Toner
UV Sunset Mximum Sunblock Cream
Dear Me Waterful Lotion

It was really fun, how I wish I could have spent more time and took some pics at both shops but I was embarassed to ask the SA's if I could do that.

Lastly, I visited the enormous FOREVER21.  It was overwhelming, it was just a window shopping though.  Just plenty really plenty of cool and fab items.

Till here can't wait to try each.

Annyeong!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nikko told me about how much you love make up. I hope to get some tips from you soon! :D

    ReplyDelete