Monday, January 23, 2012

Lunar New Year bits and pieces...

Happy Lunar New Year to all!!!

It has been two sweet days spent with family and I am always thankful for moments like these.  Yesterday was a blast. I went out with my boys.  It is usually a “mall day”, we ate and shopped a little…petty things that make me cherish my day.  Sometimes, I do wish to stay home and just take care of them for the rest of my life. Just a wish though. =)

I just want to share few good stuff I found…

I got myself a Belle de Jour.  It was my first power planner ever.  I was really happy when I found one here in Ilocos.  I always want it ever since.  This planner got all the tools a woman needs. 
  • Pages of discount coupons (leisure and lifestyle, food and drinks, beauty, health, and fashion) – can be used within the year of course
  • Inspirational quotes in almost all pages – my favorite is “Finish each day and be done with it.  You have done what you could.  Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in, forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day, begin it well.” – Ralp Waldo Emerson. 
I am a very random person which is a drawback sometimes.  I forget to keep track of everything…dates, finances, events, etc.  This BDJ planner is like a road map to me.  It helps me put everything into order. It is quite expensive though (Php598.00) but it’s worth it. 

Second great find is a buy-one-take-one purse from Tomato for only Php100.00 designed with traditional Korean women dressed in hanbok.  I am a fan of their culture so as soon as I saw it, I grab myself a set, one for me and my sis.  We both share the same fetishes so I might as well save one for her.   
Hehehe sharing the gifts I got for myself this year!!!   
Till here!!!
Going out with the boys...=)

2 comments:

  1. super cool phone!! im so jealous hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart promo for employee... We have smart packages...also :)

    ReplyDelete