Sunday, January 15, 2012

Holika Holika Peach Girl BB cream SPF 37++

Hi ladies!!!   It has been a pretty exciting day!!! I enjoyed spending it with my family and friends, attended a wedding and went over to friend’s house for another dinner.

We just got home, so I’ll just drop a quick post tonight.

I got this Holika Holika Peach Girl BB cream tester tube from my trusted online reseller gaily girl.  It has been sitting in my dresser for a while… the actual bb comes in a tube with a mirror and the blush. 

If you always visit my blog then you’ll know how addicted I am to bb creams ever since.  I am a big fan of this cosmetic and skincare in one.

This is my second BB product from Holika Holika, so far, the brand did not let me down. 

So to start with…

This is a their bb for the peach girl collection, the packaging says it all.  Dainty peach… just lovely.

The cream is quite thick and creamy but I never had trouble blending it out.  The coverage is somewhat sheer, it is buildable though if you want to cover blemishes.


Though the cream is thick (as shown above), it gives a natural, fine and matte finish.  The tone is ideal for fair skin.  Just perfect for my complexion. =)  

It comes with a light scent.
Oil control is superb.
SPF37++!!! Just perfect for summer!!!

Frozen Blossoms' thoughts....  I will definitely buy one!!!

Annyeong!!!

2 comments:

  1. I've been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.
    HappyLight 4500 Sunshine Supplement Light System

    ReplyDelete