Saturday, January 7, 2012

Holika Holika Clearing Petit BB Cream SPF 30 PA++

 Hello ladies!!!

Thanks God it’s Friday!!! So do you have some plans in mind?  Mine would include staying home with my boys…sweet. 

Well, before I do my stuff.  I will share a quick post tonight.  It has been months since my last BB cream review and I miss doing my favorite.

Holika Holika Clearing Petit BB Cream SPF 30 PA++… This is actually the first product I tried from Holika Holika, a brand I came to know when I saw Mary Stayed Out All Night which starred one of my favorite idols, super cute and charming Jang Geun Suk.  The logo of this cosmetic line was being flashed after every episode.  So when I saw an affordable line for oily skin on my trusted ebayer, Gailygirl, I automatically added one to my virtual cart.

Holika Holika Clering Petit BB Cream SPF 30 PA++, this one is specially formulated for oily / acne prone skin in 30 ml with tea tree oil and sebum control powder.

Tea tree oil is good for troubled skin.  It has been known for healing inflammations caused by bacteria.

The texture is pretty thick and overwhelmingly creamy. 


 I even tilted my fist and it didn’t move or drip a bit. 

See the difference?  the lower pic shows a nice coverage, you can no longer see the lines of my hand.


It made me hesitant at first, I am not a fan of thick creams.  I hated the feeling of something thick or sticky on my face and the trouble of blending it out.  Good heavens, this one has proven more than what I have expected, it actually glided well, my bare skin is healthier now a days and it actually felt light on my skin!

I am pretty impressed with the coverage as well, it concealed my blemishes and acne marks with a porcelain finish…remarkable indeed.  It is between matte and dewy.  I love it!!! (Just don’t put on too much, it’s quite fair. The shade is nice for fair skinned ladies.  It may seem pale at initial application but after it sets you will not actually notice it.)





I must say oil control promise is acceptable.  I wore  it yesterday while malling, minimal activity… just ate lunch had a few shopping and a coffee…7 hours total I didn’t retouch a bit.  But today, it was really toxic in the office had to move and sweat, ate out for lunch, I had to blot it with the tissue thrice just to let it absorb the shininess.  It still looked healthy though not greasy.

It comes with a lovable green tea scent, refreshing.

Frozen blossoms’ thoughts…
Very affordable, I got it from my trusted online reseller for Php350.00
No break out so far
I love the tea tree oil, helped heal zits and prevent as well.
I love the dewiness, almost glossy / glowing – different from greasy.
SPF 30 PA++
Highly recommendable.

Enjoy your night.. annyeong!!!

28 comments:

  1. interesting! so tempting to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really tempting, it's affordable pa... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sis compared with the peach girl bb cream, which do you preferred in terms of oil control, natural look, and zit prevention? your blog helps me a lot in searching the best bb cream for oily skin just like mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clearing has better oil control and coverage, i had been using this daily before gointo the office, and so far it didnt make my skin condition worst sis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I've been reading your blogs for about 4th time already and I'm having a hard time choosing between the HOlika Petit Clearing and the Tony Moly Petit Baby BB Cream. Can you help me somehow what to choose? I have oily and acne prone skin, and makes bb cream very obvious when time past. The best bb that I had used is the Skin79 Hot pink, but I cant buy the full bottle because its too pricey. Please email me.Thanks at noelflores1225@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you prefer this one or the aqua petit jelly BB?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one has better coverage, ideal for troubled skin and has better oil control, considering my skin type, i favor this over the jelly bb plusnit is way cheaper :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm kinda confused between getting this or the watery variation. is watery the version for acne-prone dry skin? i can't tell if i have dry skin or oily skin, though i'm sure i have sensitive skin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! :) watery variant is more on the hydration purpose, and since it is water based, it is ideal for sensitive n dry skin too. This variant, clearing, is best for oily type sis. :) thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the info!! your blog is now my go-to blog for bb cream reviews!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the info! any idea though if this contains parabens?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it does contain methylparaben and prophylparaben sis. Thanks for your queries sis, i'll add the ingredients on my reviews. Appreciate it much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for answering my queries!! i appreciate it as well! your blog is now my go-to blog when it comes to bb creams etc :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i wanna these one too but, they said it's discontinue :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww too bad it was no longer offered... Bb creams are quite popular this season and a lot of lines are being released. :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just purchased this and waiting for it in the mail. I am very excited! I love the coverage it gives and looks amazing on your skin,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sis... I hope your skin will love iti. :)

      Delete
  17. hindi ba siya pwede sa morena skin? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ay super pale ito sis... :( unless you mix it with a darker liquid foundie.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Do they have any shops here in the metro? thanks!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I saw at holika's official fb page sis that this brand will be available in pi. soon. It is available online though... :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi where did you orders your BB cream?

    ReplyDelete
  22. For this review, i purchase it at ebay, gailYgirl sis. I got another one like this for my friend at kkochipida facebook shop sis.

    ReplyDelete
  23. hey there...thanx for the really helpful info..but well...i have an oily face with pimples,dark spots and clearly seen pores...so which bb cream do u prefer the most with affordable price..???cuz i just cant decide between skinfood and holika holika products or even others perhaps...really need ur help..:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi there, holika holika is more affordable sis... Both products have strengths...i suggest you try samples first before gettin the full size in that way you can check how your skin will react on both. This one is good for acne prone skin though.

    ReplyDelete
  25. thanks for ur suggestion sis...gotta grab some asap.....hehe...:)

    ReplyDelete