How’s your day going on? I bet you still have the holiday hangover. Well, I have been dragging myself out of the bed for the past two days. Going to work after the long vacay is so “pain-full”. Aigoo!!!
Thankful I have my thing after work, I’ll be sharing one miracle I just experienced. As a brief overview why I am all praises with this product, it was last week of November when I tried to visit the local derma and have my skin treated. Sad to say my super minimal blemishes were aggravated. Oh my God!!! I got my skin burned with all the heavy peeling plus, small pimps were rushing all their way out on my jaw line and forehead. It was so frustrating. They said it was an initial reaction to cleanse my pores. It did work for a pretty officemate of mine but I think it was too strong for me. I rested my skin for a while and started using Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner.
The name says it all, it does wonders!
- Deep cleanses pores – I use make up everyday like foundation and BB cream so after cleansing, this toner removes all traces of anything I applied.
- Maintains ph 4.5 +1 - It helps balance the acidity of my skin.
- Controls large amount of sebum – I have super oily skin and this toner keeps my skin healthy by controlling its oiliness that causes break out.
- Minimizes appearance of pores – It tightens my pores and with continuous usage I must say my skin condition improved a lot.
- Refines the skin tone - I had dark spots and marks from the break outs, I must say they are gracefully evening out, keeping the marks at my jaw line less visible now. And it keeps my skin fine without experiencing painful peeling.
- Keep the elasticity of pores – It improves my skin texture, fine laugh lines on my eyes and mouth are less visible as well.
- Moisturizes inside and out of skin – balanced moisture that keeps my skin healthy looking, not greasy but dewy.
I recommend this to all ages, it is super mild does not cause any peeling, redness or burning sensation. I use it every day at morning and before bedtime.
It also says that you can dispense it to a smaller container and use it as a facial mist. You can spray it anytime when you feel your face turning greasy or when you feel itching.
Frozen Blossoms’ thoughts…
- I love how it keeps my skin refreshed and cleansed everyday especially before bedtime. It felt so relaxing.
- It is so mild I don’t have to worry turning super red and burning my skin.
- Mild fragrance
- It actually healed the previous bumps and continuous to heal the PMS zits
- Sold locally, you can find it in any Etude House Store
- You can get it for only 700plus for 500 ml which can be used for months
The biggest toner I have ever seen so far. =)
- Packaging is really cute!!! Etude House trademark.
- I love the dispenser, just press the cotton on the pump and the solution will be dispensed thus you can control the amount you want. No worries of spilling it.
pump / dispenser
Just press the cotton on the pump...
solution is dispensed on the cotton
- I honestly don’t have any regrets or complaints with this solution.
- Bye bye break outs!!!
- I will definitely buy it again.
- Highly recommendable to all skin types.
Till here, I’ll be meeting my friend and have some coffee!!!