Monday, January 16, 2012

Etude House Happy Tea Time Green Tea Cleasing Foam

Good evening ladies!!!

I had been super busy lately that almost everyday my back aches aigoo.
So tonight i will drop another quick post from my mobile phone. Hehehe I got myself a new mobile so I am tryin out this blogger pocket application for the first time.

For tonight's topic, my must have cleanser which I got from my last Etude House MOA visit.

  • It is super mild.
  • It is very ideal for sensitive and acne prone skin.
  • It is very safe for daily use.
  • It contains green tea extract for clarifying the skin.
  • It is very affordable, I got it for Php148.00 for 150ml.
  • It is available at any Etude House Outlets and can be ordered online.
  • I have always been a fan of skincare with green tea extracts because of its ability to fight inflamation. 
  • It is a natural antibacterial. No more zits fighting!!!
  • It keeps my skin matte and not dry, moist and not greasy.
  • It is a good prep during mornings before I apply my make up.
  • It retains my skin's natural moisture.
  • It prevents break outs and helps heal existing ones.
  • The green tea scent is just refreshing, reminds me of the Elizabeth Arden classic.
I just love the simplicity of this skincare... perfect for somebody as busy as me. =)


So sleepy na, Goodnight ladies!!! Muah!

4 comments:

  1. i really really love this one facial wash too hahaha and also is pocket friendly so really good for a student like me.. sis i just want to ask, what product do you use to remove white and/or black heads? its been bothering me especially now that the weather's getting colder..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis for white n blackheads kelangan talaga facial to unclog the pores mg madalian pero hindi ako hiyang. I use microscrub facial wash once a week sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you sis.. un ba ung etude house din na facial scrub?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use the peel so good foam cleanser once a week sis. It won't make them disappear in an instant though... it helps scrape dead skin plus the beads somehow help unclog the pores. =)

    ReplyDelete