Friday, December 30, 2011

Urban Decay 24-7 Glide-on Eye Pencil - Underground

Hello ladies!!!

I missed this… it has been weeks since my last post.  It was always busy...work, meeting friends, parties plus mom duties took all my time but it was fun though.  I love the holidays!!!  Talking about the laughter, excitement and tons of gifts, thanks to everybody who remembered me, I just love everything.

First, I received my first ever Urban Decay 24-7 Glide-on Eye Pencil.  Thank you so much dear friend.  I love it. 

Thank you so much friend!!!

Urban Decay rocks!!!

everyday wear

metallic light brown - underground

To those who have been reading my blog.  It was never a secret that I don’t have the good brows that need no “drawing” LOL.  So this thing is really really perfect.  This one is intended actually to line the eyelids but I use them also to shade my brows.  The color I GOT IS JUST PERFECT! Lol 

It was an experiment on my part to use it as a brow pencil and it was a success.  It really lasted long, it didn’t worry me of the left or the right brows diminishing. =) 
I must say it looked natural on my brows hahaha.  I am just so happy.  You must be wondering coz it is kinda metallic but really it blended well with my brows.  I used it also to line my eyes…it glided well, love the creaminess, it doesn’t smudge.  Now you can see the metallic light brown that highlights my eye color.

i like it soft and light

The ultimate editor’s pick with five star rating…

“Creamy, forever-lasting, award-winning and waterproof, 24/7 pencils delight you with lush tropical hues, deep metallics, and unusually vibrant neutrals.” - From http://www.urbandecay.com

Frozen Blossoms' reason for loving it...

It was formulated with 50% moisturizing ingredient in an urbane waterproof formula. 
It contains jojoba oil, Vitamin E and Cottonseed oil.
24/7 Eye pencil - really long lasting
creamy when applied
natural
easy to use
easy to blend

Neutral...(USD18.00 for 0.8g / 0.03 US oz)  really really pricey!!! =)  But I do believe as a consumer... I pay for the quality.

This was my first ever item from Urban Decay, I had read many good reviews of their make ups and I was really wishing of owning one but everything is really expensive.  So thanks again. =)

With much love I'm sharing it to you... happy reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment