Saturday, November 5, 2011

TONY MOLY Dear Me Petite Cotton BB Cream SPF30 PA++

Good morning Saturday!!!
From my previous online haul, I decided to use this first from my bb creams.  I had been breaking out for a while and I think this collection will be suited for my skin condition lately.  On my perception, baby themed lines would be lighter and ideal for sensitive or stressed out skin.
So to start with…
young and fresh

It comes with a very cute babyish packaging…white tube with baby blue letters.  If displayed in the counters, it could be mistaken as a product for babies.  The packaging itself speaks, something safe, light and gentle.
The shade comes in #1 Cotton Beige, very ideal for fair skin and a very good SPF to protect the skin from UV rays (SPF30 PA++).  Great oil control!!!
What I love about this bb cream is the light consistency when applied, it is somewhat liquid-like, not so creamy, not so matte and at the same time not so oily, so blending is not troublesome. 

not so thick right?

blends easily

 I like the infant scent concept as well, light fragrance that makes your cheeks so delicious to kiss…=)
The coverage is very natural, giving you the flawless looking baby smooth and soft skin.  I love how it concealed my imperfections – blemishes and mild acne marks.  (For severe cases of break outs, separate concealer is needed underneath.) 
barely there

I have been using this for a while, more than a week I guess, so far it did not worsen my skin condition.  I never had additional bumps, actually my skin is now on the healing stage and I’m really really glad. Hehehe.
in the office... who would think i got mild acne marks... =)

Frozen Blossoms’ thoughts…
Love it...
Very mild and gentle bb cream with natural coverage.
Very affordable  and available online. (Php350.00 - EBAY, gailygirl).
Good for normal to oily skin.
NO CAKING.
NO BREAK OUTS.

I will definitely repurchase this BB cream. =)

7 comments:

  1. I was thinking of getting this too! thanks for the review!! :D

    <3 Erika Jjang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for droppin by... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have different packaging. .i wonder why :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mine is different too.

      Delete
  4. hi miss1kpopfan - have you checked it with TonyMoly website? TY =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good bb cream for those with budget constraints. :D I have oily skin and so far, I haven't been able to buy something suitable for my skin from Tony Moly. (I made a mistake twice ~_~ But that's a long story XD)

    No caking sounds like a good thing. I should try it one time when I pass by Tony Moly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Clair, thank for droppin by, so far from the 3 BB's from Tony Moly that I have tried, this one so far was loved by my skin...

    I tried the Cutie and Lovely.

    ReplyDelete