Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thank you Missha Philippines

Ellow peeps!!!

My most awaited day finally came, my blog received its first ever gift!!! Who wouldn’t want it?  Thank you so much to Missha Philippines for unselfishly sharing and reaching out to newbie blogger like me. 

It is true… the first time is always the sweetest, it felt heaven when they told me to visit their branch at SM North EDSA the Annex Upper Ground Level so I could meet them and pick up some gifts for the blog.  Unluckily I was based here in Ilocos, and it saddened me because I missed the opportunity to explore the shop, chit chat about the products and, shop as well.  I had the items picked up by my brother and had it sent to me.  Thank you to Ms. Noemi, I will definitely visit the branch when I go to Manila.

Missha is currently making its wave here in the Philippines, I first came to know about it when I watched the Korean Drama “A love to kill”, which starred two of the most bankable stars of South Korea Rain and my ultimate beauty icon Shi Min Ah.  And honestly I have tried some of their products which I got online and fell in love, Missha The Style Collection --  4d Mascara, Liquid Sharp Eyeliner, Under Eye Brightener to name a few. 

I’m now in the quest to try other variants from Missha as they offer a wide range of first rate and recognized skincare, body care, make up, fragrance and hair care products worldwide.


You may visit Missha Philippines Facebook Page!!!

Sneak peek to the gifts sent…

For my next giveaway…


Missha Sheet Masks -  Tea Tree, Aloe, Pomegranate, Bluberry and Brown Rice with Honey.
Missha Signature Glam Art Rouge Mini 5 Color Lip Palette No.1
Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream (Trial Sizes)
Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF42 PA+++ No. 23

For Frozen Blossoms…


Missha Gift set that contains Raspberry Body Mist, Super Aqua Refreshing Cleansing Foam(trial), Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF42 PA+++ No. 23 (trial) and All Around Sun Block SPF 50+ / PA+++

Good night!!! I’ll keep you posted on my next Missha Giveaway!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet~! Enjoy your lovely gifts from Missha! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear, I'll be having the Missha giveaway next week. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet~! <3 I haven't bought from Missha because their stuff are expensive locally :( Just like Skin Food. But I heard their bb creams are good too.

    ReplyDelete