Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nature Republic Petit Cherry Rouge Glossy (G04)

Good morning!!!

For the love of sexy Bi / Rain (former spokesperson of Nature Republic)  whom I’m missing so much after his recent enlistment in the army (as if we are close LOL) and adorable Jang Geun Suk (the new face), I was excited and really fascinated to try products from Nature Republic.

To give a brief overview, Nature Republic is one of the many Korean Cosmetics and Skincare Company which offers products made from pure nature ranging from items for women, men and even kids. 

So today, I will be sharing my first ever Nature Republic item which of course was an online purchase, as always.  

I am a sucker for lippies…Honestly, I’m not blessed with a pink or pretty lips that’s why top of my must haves are anything for the lips.  I got 2 of their Petit Cherry Rouge, one for myself and one for my sister in the Middle East.  We share the same passion, that’s why I put effort on shipping some of the stuff I am enjoying here. 

Petit Cherry Rouge collection contains cherry seed oil which hydrates the lips keeping it moisturized always.  So, daily use of this lipstick will keep your lips from drying and chapping (common this October onwards due to change in climate, windy Ilocos Norte).

I got the G04 Glossy Peach (Php220.00), to attain a natural fresh look all day, not so strong just a dainty feminine touch.  It is very affordable, very safe and beneficial.  Anything natural is always good right? 

In a fast paced sales industry, presenting yourself at your best is always an edge. It doesn’t have to be exaggerated or even costly. 

Frozen Blossoms’ thoughts…

-                                        - Affordable for only Php220.00
-                                        -  Highly pure and natural
-                                        -  No more chapped lips
-                                        -   Very handy and cute
-                                        -  No need to put on a gloss
-                                        -  plump lips effect
-                                        -  youthful peach glow

I will definitely find time to visit the shop in Manila when I get the chance!!! Till, here… Annyeong!!!

Frozen Blossoms' First Giveaway is still on going, click the link on how to join, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment