Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Missha Raspberry Body Mist

Hello ladies!!!

I’m quite sleepy and got my back almost injured from a wrong stretching position… aigoo what a day! But I am always thankful for my blessings despite some disappointing situations. Well, everybody has their own shares of bad luck!!!  And speaking of stress I have this blog to let it all out.  I just love it…

So tonight I will be sharing something relaxing, very good for a pretty tiring day, it is actually a gift from Missha Philippines – Missha Raspberry Body Mist.  Thank you so much again Ms. Noemi Ronquillo.  I super love gifts. Who wouldn’t want one? Tell me. =)


Body mists come in spray used to hydrate the skin.  It is best used after taking a shower to bring back the lost moisture.  Just spray it all over the body to keep the skin scented and moisturized all day.

 The Missha Body Mist contains vitamin rich Raspberry extract which nourishes, rehydrates, soothes weather damaged skin and restores the natural moisture of the skin.  It is also known as a natural anti aging.

It contains active milk protein which is best for renewal of damaged and aging skin plus it is an excellent skin whitening and brightening agent.  Thus continuous use of this body mist will provide you with a shiny and healthy skin.


Frozen Blossoms’ thoughts…

I just love spraying this all over my body after I take my morning shower before going to work.  Mists are aqua based so it is absorbed by the skin easily, giving you the instant fresh raspberry scented and hydrated skin all through the day with all the nourishment needed.  It never gave me the sticky or greasy feeling you get from other moisturizing products (lotion effect) so it is very ideal in very warm locations like Philippines.

refreshed

I have been using this every day since I got it and I must say my skin felt soft, smooth, bright and moist-full and it maintains my complexion despite the inevitable sun when I go out for lunch without sun protection.

soft and flawless

I’m favoring this mist now over my traditional body lotions because it felt way way lighter on skin. It felt like “after shower” always. =)

The scent is much much loved… sweet like raspberries especially after it got absorbed by the skin. 

Pretty reasonable price at Php770.00 (it may vary depending on the existing store / online promos) for 175ml and you can get it at Missha Store Upper Ground Level SM North Edza Annex, Landmark Trinoma or you can visit their Missha Philippines Facebook Page and order online as well.

Till next time...

Night night peeps!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment