Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lioele Cheek Beam Blusher (#1)

The quest for good make ups will always be my habit, so good to break.  I just want to share something wonderful tonight which I got from an online sale – Lioele Cheek Beam Blusher in peach pink (#1).

cinderella

pretty in pink

This blusher has a soft creamy texture and silky finish powder which is easy and smooth to apply and blend on the cheeks well (I use my fingertips to blend). I got the peach pink color but I must say it gives me the natural soft pink flush, not too bright and not too shimmery, just a healthy glow. Love it! 
  
creamy like a lipstick

pinkish glow

almost nothing

It comes in a cute pink Cinderella themed packaging, Lioele’s trademark, which I always love since I am a “pink” fan.  

Frozen Blossoms thoughts…

    -  Pretty handy
-                     -    I love the natural flush
-                     -     It is oil based blush but it doesn’t make the cheeks oily
-       -            -     You can apply it on top of your BB cream or foundation
-                     -     It’s pink and girly hehehe
-                     -     Long lasting, blooming all through the day

Honestly, I don’t have any complaints on this.  I just love wearing it every day.  My officemate did praise how natural the blush is.

Hehehe… Husby, kiddo and I went to watch Breaking Dawn today… just showcasing Lioele’s effect.

everyday blush


Frozen Blossoms' Giveaway  is almost over, click the link on how to join, thank you.

Good night!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ang cute naman nung blush! It looks natural. Kinda like how Lioele's Blooming Pop Pinky Tint works on me. :) Love how natural it looks on you! Promise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks clair, it's not tacky right, you can apply it after the bb or foundation. some blush kasi when i do that messes up the bb... lalo na pag tint type.

    ReplyDelete