Sunday, November 27, 2011

Etude House Peel So Good Foam Cleanser – Diamond Peel

Hello ladies,

I know a lot have already reviewed this next product but I still want to share my thoughts on this, you know good things are meant to be shared right?

I am always busy at work for 5 days a week and on my rest days I always spend it doing the “mom duties” like housekeeping, cooking, laundry etc.  So you see, hands-on mom like me doesn’t have the luxury time to visit the facial salons that often.  Thanks goodness I was able to get Etude House Peel So Good Foam Cleanser Diamond Peel (other options include Enzyme Peel and Natural Peel) so I can enjoy an inexpensive and gentle exfoliation at the convenience of my home.


Etude house Peel so Good Diamond Peel is DIAMOND Powder formulated facial cleanser that softly exfoliates the dead cells on the skin surface, it helps detoxify the skin by cleaning the clogged pores that causes imperfections like acne and blemishes and reduces the appearance of fine lines as well. 


crystal clear

diamond powder formula

The skin needs to be cleaned (it may vary on skin type), for normal skin, this cleanser can be used once a week, for oily skin, this can be used 2 to 3 times a week. 

Frozen Blossoms thoughts…

I love how the micro beads / almost powdery grains massage my face.  It is very gentle I don’t worry of getting those ugly “peeling skin” or redness. The diamond powder content is very fine but you can feel its wonders by cleaning the skin from deep within giving you the instant softness and brightness after washing it . 

I, having an oily and sensitive skin use this once a week.  I like it rinsing my face with cold water afterwards (coldwater can close the pores).

Likes

Very affordable – Php348.00 (almost USD 9.00) for 130 ml available in Etude House Stores.
It makes the skin bright and healthy looking.
It dries out the zits.
It reduces blemishes.
It is very gentle.

Yeheyyy hubby just got home from an out of town seminar,  gotta go!!! Good morning!

23 comments:

  1. di nmn xa nakakdry ng skin ate? :3 gusto ko din bumili kaso OOS dito sa baguio T^T

    ReplyDelete
  2. use it once a week then follow it up with your moisturizer... hindi naman =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm discovering a lot of interesting Etude House items because of your reviews. = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello po,,, ask ko lng po kung nagbabalat po yung skin??? gusto ko po kasi ganun.. haha :) ok lng po b syang gamitin kasi po yung skin ko madaming dark spots from the past pimples??? salamat po :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ay indi naman nagbabalat =) you can use this to exfoliate the dead skin atleast 1's a week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pano po sya gumagana?? dirt lng po??? :) thank you po s reply! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. continuous use will brighten skin and lighten marks =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. saan po nakaka bili nito?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi yang! Thanks for visiting! Etude house branches and counters :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. pumunta po ako s ibang branch s mega mall market market sm ayala..out of stock n raw eh sn po b meron p nito ung sure n my stock po? tnx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for this post! just followed your blog :)  You can visit mine too!
    Just want to ask if this works the same as st. ives facial scrub? 

    ~genzelkisses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes sis but it got finer beads... Really grainy...finer than salt. St ives kasi has bigger beads ryt?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, and I've been using St. Ives for years already.  I want to try a new one, do you recommend this for me? I have normal skin, but I'm having few breakouts this summer. :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. This one is good for shedding off the skin / exfoliating once in a while like once a week. It helps to dry out zits but you still need a separate wash for daily use sis

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes I have a separate cleanser :)  Thanks sis, will also visit Etude in Festival Mall and look for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey sis...
    I just bought this foam clenser a week ago..
    But then after i read ur review,its kinda confusing me...
    Is this actually a face cleanser or face scrub..?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Before i found this, i used beaded cleanser everyday too like 3 times a day. :)

    the name says peel so good cleanser maybe that's why :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Kyura, it is actually a cleaser with beads, so you can also use it as a scrub. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Omg!!!!i use it everyday....three times a day...
    So,its not a face wash???

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi sis, for normal skin, use this cleaser once a week only. If u got oily skin twice to thrice a week is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Owh okay....so its not a face wash...i was looking for a face wash and the promoter in eh remommended this one...erggghh!im going to attack her...hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hehe..thanx sis 4 being so helpful..its so frustrtng cuz I greedily bought it 2!!!hehe..i guess I should find a new face wash then..!!!any suggestion onni???:-D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Go for mild facial wash with tea Tree :)

    ReplyDelete