Monday, November 14, 2011

Etude House Dress Room Sweet Look Shower Cologne – Mood Enhancer for a difficult day.

Annyeonghaseo!!!

I had been feeling dizzy since yesterday, maybe because I was overwhelmed by the legendary and very controversial trilogy Pacquiao and Marquez fight.  It is not because I am a loyal fan but I think the decision was well deserved and that Pacquiao won that night.  I was frustrated that people questioned his credibility he had built through the years.  It was indeed a painful victory.  I would say, “In your face Marquez!!!” for all the sour graping and nasty comments.  (Aigoo!!! Enough on my boxing sentiments… LOL).  I know some of you will not agree with me… let‘s just leave it that way and be happy. =)

I am supposed to be blabbing about anything girly and cute…LOL Anyways, to lighten my mood, I decided to open and use my Etude House Dress Room Sweet Look Shower Cologne which I got during my last haul at SM Mall of Asia.

This line is for the young and the super young (LOL). It comes in a “plastic” bottle shaped like a bell or a ball gown in sweet lilac color. It really sparked my imagination ha!  It reminded me of my innocent days. I mean the teenage years of writing love letters, crush stalking, diaries and slam books, bubble gums and lollipos and ooopsss prom.

Dress Room Sweet Look Shower Cologne simulated the after shower freshness where in you feel so energized and alive. It is plain and so simple, no complications or sophistication and I found comfort from its sweetness and in some ways it shifted my mood from being affected and gloomy to going alive and cheery. 

with my Baby Remus

I have nothing more to say, Pacquiao did well!!! Here we go again LOL…

Till next time of Frozen Blossoms’ thoughts.

Night Night!!!


Frozen Blossoms' First Giveaway is still ongoing, to join please click the link, thank you.

1 comment: