Friday, November 11, 2011

Etude House Daily Mask Skin Essence

 Friday my rest day!!! And instead of decorating my Christmas tree, I spent my hours surfing the net, reading blogs, and listening to Boys over Flowers OST (I super miss them).

I was just visited by “Auntie Flow” and I guess you know what that means, haysss bumps, zits… break out big time!!!  I just hate it, who wouldn’t right?

So instead of wallowing in despair, I decided to write about one of my must have skincare—Etude House Daily Mask Skin Essence in yeast and vitamin C.


To give a brief background, facial masks are best for tired, stressed out,  and aging skin.  For certain types, there is a suited formula to answer one’s problem.  Common dilemma of almost all ages is acne. My sister and I had shared same tales regarding break outs. (hehehe)  Oily skin is one factor that aggravates skin problem (our skin type – hereditary).

Yeast is very good in absorbing the excess oil in the skin which means that break outs / acne can be treated gradually or it will lessen the appearance / emerging bumps. 

Vitamin C is excellent in boosting skin texture, delays skin aging and an excellent whitening so the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots and other aging signs can be lessened.  It helps the skin look fresh, smooth and young.

Daily use of this essence mask will make the skin supple and lively.  After cleansing and toning, dispense 1 sheet and apply to face, leave it for 20 minutes.  Remove the mask and massage the remaining essence.  It is recommended for daily use actually but I only use it once a week.

Frozen Blossoms’ thoughts…

Have you ever experienced the oozing red zits that are really raw, tender and they felt sore?  Just use this mask and it will soothe that feeling, of course the bump will not disappear in a zap but it will reduce the swelling.

Friday night is young!!! Annyeong!!!

My giveaway is still on going, just click the link to join! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment