Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Latest The Face Shop and Etude House Haul

Hello!!!

I’m finally home sweet home after a round trip company initiated training in Manila.  The 3 days business trip was indeed fun-filled.  We were housed at the very cozy and glamorous Diamond Hotel located in the busy Roxas Blvd.  The stay was very comfortable and yes 100% relaxing.  I love the amenities and location.
Me and my colleagues (Maan, Leila, Ria and Sharon) flew via Philippine Airlines, I would like to commend the Laoag crew for the very nice accommodation to Smart Laoag staff.  They never failed to make everything worry free and convenient for us.
We arrived timely in Manila, dropped our things at the hotel and decided to immediately go shopping at SM Mall of Asia, I am dying to check SM Mega Mall’s new Korean cosmetic shops but the afternoon drizzle was a kill joy plus it was a long drive from the hotel.
Maan, Leila, Ria and I decided to have our lunch at everybody’s favorite Japanese fast food Tokyo Tokyo.   We badly needed the energy for the long day shopping galore!!!  It was tiring! If you will sum up all the walking we did through the shops we peeked, we could have reached Batangas!!! LOL
Leila, Ria, ME (Tintin) and Maan
After accompanying them buy all their stuff, it was time for my haul.  And my first stop was The Face Shop. 
Fearless Tintin - thanks Mareng Maan

KHJ signed standee during his last Asian Tour
Ommo… how can I ever forget the day I saw Kim Hyun Joong upclose (1st day and 2nd day).  The memory made me shiver.  Despite the no taking of pictures sign, I asked my colleagues to take a photo of me with the super duper handsome Kim Hyun Joong poster and the signed life-sized standee. The shop is very fresh-looking, the prominent green made the whole look so cool and clean.  It took me ages to decide which bb cream to purchase… they have a wide range of luxurious cosmetics and I was dying inside to splurge. I took my time and carefully checked everything especially the prices. Hahaha I decided to buy their beginners’ bb cream Lovely ME:EX SPF 20, PA++ (Php395.00), nail sticker (Php95.00) and a baby pink clear nail polish with hearts and stars (Php95.00). I’ll be back next time with a bigger wallet. LOL
Then we made a stop at the girl’s paradise, SM Department Store make up counter. Thanks goodness a cute Etude House booth can be found at the center.  I was thrilled to see it.
They got pretty limited stocks though. Almost everything you ask is out of stock.  I concentrated on their cheaper skin care.  Again, it took me years to figure out what to buy. It was a long discussion with the consultant. Lol. I finally decided to close it and purchase Happy Tea Time Green Tea cleansing foam (Php148.00), Peel so good foam cleanser – Diamond Peel (Php348.00), Dress Room Shower Look Shower Cologne (Php378.00), and Look at my lips #3 (Php328.00).  The total haul won me a freebie, I got the Dress Room Sweet Look Body Lotion for free. Sweet!!!
That’s it for the green scarf inside me!!! We had a nice dinner at the Teriyaki boy and since it was the Black Eyed Peas concert, they decided to go and I decided to pass!!!  I already made a commitment with my old friend AB.  I will have my next chance though maybe on their reunion concert. LOL
It was a great day and a good night!!! Another sweet memory to be cherished…lots of love, nonstop laughs, simply called happiness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment