Sunday, October 30, 2011

Look at My Lips by Etude House

Who doesn’t want luscious lips? No one ayt?
Guess what? I just had another favorite from Etude House.  I just love their Look at my lips line!!!
I got the number 3 in almost pink almost peach shade.  I am a sucker for these colors. LOL It makes me feel young… look young and really really vibrant.

The texture is somewhat mousse like, creamy thus making the color alive and at the same time subtle.
It keeps my lips moisturized the whole day. I don’t have to put any lip balm underneath plus the natural shine makes it a lot pouty and luscious hehehe, I don’t have to top it off with any gloss. 



You’ll have your crush turn his head and stare at your sexy lips. LOL No kidding, it does make wonders and adds confidence. So if you have been troubled by crusty lips caused by the windy afternoon, try this one and be certain that it will change your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment