Friday, October 28, 2011

Budget BB Cream Online Haul

Girls hardest habit to break, shopping!!!
Just want to show a sneak peek of my latest bb cream haul, the next items in line on my list for reviews.  And as usual I buy them from my favorite ebayer, Gailygirl.  Thank you sis for the bunch of must- loved freebies you always give every time I purchase in your online store.

To start with, I always fancied blemish balm creams.  Ever since I started this blog, most reviews I write included them.  I have fallen in love, that’s why!!!  
I opted to purchase 3 inexpensive bb creams from top brands. 







I’m so excited to try them and write about it! LOL
The best thing when I shop online is the piles of freebies I get. Gailygirl gave me one piece Skinfood Aloe Mask Sheet, 1 sample size Tony Moly Florida Pore-tightening Toner, 1 sample size Etude House Aloha Sunrise Morning Pack and 1 sample size Etude House Silk Scarf Shampoo and Hair Treatment.

Till here… and watch out for all my upcoming reviews.

Thank you!!! Mwah!!!

7 comments:

  1. hey, wats the best out of the 3? if i hav oily skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi please see my review on the tony moly dear me petite cotton bb and skinfood good afternoon peach green tea bb. Holika holika clearing petit bb still for review ty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, never heard of Holika Holika. Im just beginning to try out BB cream products. May I know where can I buy this product? thanks a lot and i love your reviews =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi you can order it online. My trusted ebayer resells holika holika prods, gailygirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Good Thing i found your blog unnie! Ive been looking for reviews on bb creams! Thank you! ♥ imaa buy from ms gailygirl too! hehe hoping for freebies too haha 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your welcome dearie:) im glad u like my site :)

    ReplyDelete