Sunday, October 23, 2011

Baviphat BB Magic Girls #1 SPF30/PA++

Good morning world!
Waking up in a nice warm Sunday morning after a whole stressful week is very refreshing.   I had done preparing breakfast for my baby Remus, a healthy oatmeal in milk and chocolate.  After which is a dose of Kim Hyun Joong Lucky Album in full blast.
I just love worry-free mornings!!! This has been a long time article I’ve been re-writing over and over again, I am just out of focus lately that I only write once in a blue moon. Hehehe
I have three sachets sample size Baviphat BB Magic Girls #1 for oily skin (one sample size can be used for almost 3 days)—quite enough for a nice review.
What about it… It is a BB Cream from Baviphat especially formulated for oily skin plus it has SPF30/PA++ for extra protection against harmful UV rays.
The consistency of the product is somewhat lotion-like… not so creamy and thick but not watery just the same, a must love about this product. 

At initial application it felt dewy but as it sets in a few seconds you can enjoy a matte effect on the skin. Since this is formulated specifically for oily skin, the oil control is a three star for me. I had to blot it with tissue or my face paper every time I had the chance. 
 It has a mild powdery scent which gradually lightens as it sets on the skin.  I think the scent is very comforting.
The coverage is very very sheer, I am a fan of transparent BB creams ever since. Sheerness is equivalent to lightness and comfort giving the skin some air to breathe.  But if you have some imperfections to cover like mild to severe scars and bumps then you can add concealer underneath or just add layers of the BB cream.

The color is very ideal for fair skinned Asian women, which I love the most not so white, pale or grayish.
This BB cream is very affordable amongst some good brands. It is worth the buy too.
Frozen Blossoms’ thoughts…
I love this product and I think I will buy it again… but this BB cream has no convincing appeal, the promises can be found in other favorite brands.  It does not have the distinct traits.  Maybe, the packaging is ain’t girly at all (sorry for that).  It says its BB magic girls. Maybe, I was expecting too much from it.
Till here…mwah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment