Friday, September 9, 2011

The FaceShop EAU de L'AME and FACE IT All about lipstick

Ellow peeps!!!
It has been almost 2 weeks and I still have the Hyun Joong fever!!!  But at last I can blog about my The FaceShop Trinoma haul the last time.  Wheww,  BB creams for oily skin  were gone on my visit.  They sell like hot potatoes!!! Surely Hyun Joong oppa appeals to ladies ha? Very nice indeed… =)
So I decided to buy something safe since I only have a limited time to shop… It usually takes me ages when eyeing at any beauty counter which pisses my two boys, always!!! =)
Thank you to the very very accommodating attendant, I must say, she was very helpful and surely well trained, superb customer caring!!!  That girl deserves a raise.
I decided to go for a scented lotion and lipstick since these two are on the list of my fetish.
EAU de L’AME   -   Perfumed Body Milk
“A body milk enwraps the entire body with a white floral fragrance as if elegant and delicate perfume has been sprayed.”
The subtle smell of spring emanates as if a perfume has been sprayed.   I choose this floral scent because it reminds me of pretty flowers, very young, very fresh!  Anything that smells good makes me feel good inside and out.  Perfumed body milk is therapeutic, plus the fact that it adds confidence in your style.  And talking of good skin, it fully hydrates and moisturizes the skin without leaving it greasy and sticky! 
I personally cannot leave the house even on 31 or higher degrees temperature without putting a lotion on.  This is the secret for having good skin in a province with “burning” temperature.  Keeping it moisturized will preserve its elasticity and softness thus making it more youthful and flawless! 
So if you want to keep your skin healthy and you want to enjoy a luxurious feel, grab one now at the nearest The Faceshop branch for only Php795.00!!!
FACE IT  - All about lipstick (Glossy BR801)
“Glazes your lips with soft creamy shine.”
Another Tintin’s fetish for lipstick…  I must happily say that I just love the Face it All about lipstick of The FaceShop.  I decided to get the glossy nude one to tone down my lips and flaunt my smile. =)  The creamy texture glides smoothly on lips leaving it with soft natural color.  It also keeps moist making the lips look smooth and dewy.
I had been using this one since Hyun Joong’s visit and proudly goodbye chapped lips…hello luscious lips for only Php595.00.
As described by Korean actresses, a smile which shows your 8 upper teeth plus Face it equals PERFECT!
Night night!!! Don’t let the bed bugs bite!!! Mwah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment