Tuesday, September 20, 2011

CoBigelow Mentha Lip Shine and Lemon & Pomegranate Lip Cream

Good evening ladies, it’s been a while since I last blogged.  Whewww,  It has been days of non-stop mind drenching stress from my very fast paced world, I’m still halfway to catching up my commitments that I never had the chance to write about something really interesting. 

I’ll just share something classic and lovable tonight.  Some of my favorites… My lips get chappy always may it be hot, windy, rainy or cold days so I have a thing for lip balm – my must haves!!!  I am starting with my two abused CoBigelow lip balms, one from Aunt Rosie from US and the other one is an“arbor” (I got it from my officemate when I saw it from her vanity kit).

Just an overview of the products, these lip balms were developed by Bigelow Chemists, 100% natural and they were not tested on animals!!!
CoBigelow MENTHA LIP SHINE MINT INFUSED FOR FRESH BREATH

It comes in crystal clear jelly like balm infused with 2% peppermint oil which gives breath long-lasting freshness.  It also provides a glossy high shine with a refreshing cooling sensation.  It will keep the lips moist and protected.  It is very ideal to bring on dates and business meetings right?   Just apply a little to avoid making the lips overly wet and sticky. (Beware not to apply too much, it will make your lips look drippy!!! Nobody wants that… =)
CoBigelow LEMON &POMEGRANATE LIP CREAM ANTIOXIDANT-RICH FORMULA

It is more creamy almost lotion like in off white compared with the first.  It’s a thicker and super-emmolient lip balm infused with 1% Lemon oil and 1% Pomegranate oil.  It is packed with antioxidant –rich formula that protects the lips against skin-damaging radicals.  Just smooth a little bit when needed to keep lips moisturized.  The delicious scent of lemon and pomegranate (can be compared to the scent of Four Seasons hehehe) makes you feel sexy and experimental…awwww nice one for dates as well leaving a tasteful of your L.O.V.E. (Blushing LOL…)
Frozen Blossoms’ thoughts… sometimes only lip balm can make the difference.  Looking great is uncomplicated.
Nytie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment