Sunday, August 7, 2011

A fatal attraction to cuteness - Harajuku Lovers Fragrance

Good afternoon fellas! 
Today is such a warm Sunday and I am writing once more to share something delightful after our usual lunch (together with my two boys, Rex and Remus).
It’s been a while since I got this Harajuku Lovers fragrance from a good friend overseas (Hawaii) who shares same passion with me (Kim Hyun Joong and Jang Geun Suk).  She gave me a limited edition “Snow Bunnies” G.  The spray was packaged in pretty white box with baby blue details adorned with a blonde Japanese doll.  I just can’t take my eyes off this exquisite perfume (one of Gwen Stefani’s creations).  It is fully loaded with 100% cuteness!!!
“The Harajuku Lovers Fragrance was inspired by the youth-oriented street style of the Harajuku district in Tokyo, Japan.” (Gwen for Harajuku Tokyo, Japan…Tintin for Hongdae, Korea hihihi)
The collection comes in 5 scents… Baby, Love, Lil’ Angel, Music and G (I got the G scent as a present).  It comes with a round flower-shaped crystal clear bottle covered with a cute doll, G which represents Gwen.  It really stands out from my perfume collections.  I just love looking at it.
“G was developed by perfumer Steve DeMercado, with notes of mandarin, coconut, apple skin, jasmine sambac, freesia, magnolia, coconut cream, white sandalwoods and cottonwoods.”  The scent is not so high but it is really fun.  I love it!!!
Honestly, I just sprayed it once, not because I dislike it but because I want to keep it forever and just stay safely in her box .  I might as well buy the other four fragrances in the future (hehehe).

Again thank you Mish for this wonderful gift!!!
Friends for keeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment