Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Etude House Goodbye Pore Ever - Pore Primer Essence

Hella fellas… It was pretty exhausting in the office today.  I’ll just babble a bit tonight.  I can’t just stop imparting marvelous things.
I just tried another sample this morning – the Etude House Goodbye Pore Ever Pore Primer Essence.  I’m blessed with a generous reseller who sends me pack-full of good samples.  She knows my weakness—a single try is enough to make me buy the full-sized item!
What about it
It is a moisturizing make up primer that masks pores, restrains sebum, and improves make up coverage for a smooth skin look.

How to use it
Just apply an ample amount on face after cleansing, allow it to dry and top it off with your favorite foundation or BB cream.
Effect on skin
It was my first time to try it this morning.  It is a creamy lotion-like fluid which, after applied, is easily absorbed by my skin.  It moisturized my skin and gave me an instant almost dewy finish (not so matte, not so shiny).  I let it set for a few seconds before applying my Etude House Precious Mineral BB cream in Sheer Silky.  I must say the BB cream glided well and it was easier for me to even it out.  (I had trouble blending this in the past because of its ultra matte and very thick texture.)

Frozen Blossoms’ thoughts…
It gets a little bit oily but nevertheless tolerable because instead of a greasy look it rather rendered me glowing.  I did blot it with facial paper once in a while.
It is ideal for not so oily skin type. 
Annyeong…=)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for this review, Senzy! I almost got this. My skin is quite oily so I am skipping this product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome clair... Thanks for droppin by always

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add
    to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
    my site :: Benefits of Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a life saver because i couldn't chose between this and the baviphat sugar girl all skin primer. Since i have skin that really can't tolerate oily primers i went with the baviphat one and don't regret it, so thanks a lot~

    ReplyDelete